Chapter 22

About 2 weeks later
********************
"Azalea, Ben time for lunch" Amarie called.

"But mommy we just started playing" Ben whined. In his defense we HAD just started a new game of dinosaurs.

"Benjamin don't make me come up there and drag you out. I'll spank your bottom the whole way to the table." Amarie did not mess around. She was very sweet, as long as you didn't push her buttons. Ben told me he liked pushing her buttons though because he liked being punished. He tried not to do it when I was here though cause that meant less play time for both of us.

Ben rolled his eyes

"You're lucky your mommy can't see through walls," I said to him giggling.

"Actually I think she can," He whispered back.

"That explains how she always knows what we're up to" I said.

"Come on let's go eat!" I said standing up on my crutches. We liked to race each other. 3 weeks on these things and I knew how to really work the crutches. I beat him everyday. At first he let me cause I whined it wasn't fair, but now I think I'm wining fair and square. I'm pretty sure it makes him mad.

After eating our lunch Amarie cleared our plates away.

"Nap time for two littles," she sang.

"Noo I don't wanna nap," Ben said huffing in his seat.

"Ben don't be whiny about it. You're tired already. And it's Friday you and Aza get to watch a Netflix show."

Ben didn't complain anymore, but still didn't look happy.

"Come on baby be a good boy and mommy will give you a surprise" She said purring in his ear.

I blushed because I don't think she meant for me to hear that.

"Come on you two, on to Bens room kiddos" she held Ben on one hip and me on the other. I was impressed each time she did this because she really didn't look like she'd be this strong.

Amarie was a striking difference from my daddy. Where he was rigid and strong she was soft and cuddly. She always smelled like flowers. While I wouldn't trade my daddy in for anything it was nice having a women role model in my life.

Laying us down on Ben's bed she got me my pacifier and elephant. I had gotten to where I wouldn't sleep without them. Ben actually encouraged me to use them, it was his idea when I first started having trouble sleeping. He was truly a good friend.

I laid on the edge, Ben in the middle and Amarie on the inside by the wall cuddling Ben.

"Let's let Aza pick today," she told Ben.

That was odd. She normally made us agree on something.

I really wanted power puff girls so Amarie put it on. Halfway through the show I started dosing off.

That is until I heard soft moans from Ben.

"Ssh don't wanna wake Aza," she whispered in his ear.

I tried going back to sleep or to focus on the show. I couldn't do either with him moaning like that.

I finally turned around.

"Is he having a bad dream?" I asked concerned. Looking at them I saw Amarie's hand moving under the sheet, she stopped when I turned around.

"No baby, he's okay. Try and go back to bed I'm sorry we woke you up. I'm just making his boy princess part feel good" she said.

"What does that mean?" I asked.

Amarie got slightly embarrassed. "You'll have to ask your daddy sweetie."

"Can't you do it to me to?" I asked.

She blushed even more. "No sweetie, that's also something your daddy will have to do. He's the only one who can do it in fact. Just like Sam and I are the only ones who can do it to Ben."

I turned around a little confused.

A few minutes later I heard Ben say, "thank you mommy." He finally quieted down and went to sleep. I shortly followed.
****************
After nap time was over Ben and I were playing. He let me play powerpuff girls since we always play boys games.

At 520 my daddy came and got me.

"Daddy!" I said as he walked into the room.

"Hi baby did you have fun today? It looks like you two did judging by the mess of the room!" He said. I hugged him and started to tell him what I saw at nap time, but he interrupted me. "Help Ben pick up then we'll go home okay?"

I nodded yes and helped straighten up the room.

I heard Amarie come to the door frame and started talking to daddy. I couldn't tell what they were saying, but daddy looked frustrated by it.

"All done cleaning daddy!" I said.

"Yay! Let's go home. Daddy missed you. I'm looking forward to a just us weekend," he said.

*********************
Thomas's point of view
*********************
I couldn't believe Amarie did that with Azalea in the bed. Especially with her in her head space. Well actually I could believe it. They were not shy people by any means. Maybe Azalea forgot all about it.

"Daddy a naptime today I saw Amarie doing something to Ben. She said she was making his boy princess parts feel good. She wouldn't tell me what it meant and said you'd have to explain it. Then when I asked if she'd do it to me she said no only you could. "

I growled and gripped the steering wheel tight turning my knuckles red. The thought of anyone else pleasing my baby made me angry. She was mine. No one else got to touch her.

"Daddy?" She asked innocently.

I realized I hadn't answered her.

"Baby, princess parts are what littles call their private places--vagina for girls penis for boys..girls also call it their kitty. And yes only a mommy or daddy can touch their little in that place and make them feel good. Unless something else is discussed between the dom and little, but that's not the case with us."

"How come you don't make my princess part feel good then?" She asked in a huffy tone.

"Baby I told you. I need to know if you're in this life style or not. You still have 3 weeks left to decide and I don't want you rushing into it, especially not for sex."

I could tell she was angry from this.

"Aza come on it will happen in time. Just not right now."

She stayed silent for the next ten minutes till we pulled up to the house. She didn't even wait for me to get her, she got out of the car with her crutches herself and started walking to the house. I unlocked the front door and she walked inside, up the stairs and slammed her door.

This daddy was not happy.