Chapter 54

***Thomas Point of View***

Al called everyone in for cake. I looked for my baby girls little blonde head and couldn't find her. I checked outside and no sign of her there.

"Al! Someone is puking in the bathroom!" A little said.

"I'll check Al!" I yelled as I went to the bathroom.

I knocked gently as I heard the sound of puking and soft crying.

"Aza?" I asked

"Yes daddy?" She said after a moment.

"Baby open up. You're sick? You should have gotten me." I said going in

"It just happened daddy. I'm sorry. Can we go home though?" She asked having me pick her up. I helped her wash her hands and clean up her face.

"Of course baby. Lets go say bye," I said walking back to the room. Aza hid her face in my shoulder and tried to make herself small in my arms.

I quietly went to Al and said we had to leave due to Aza feeling sick.

"Awe poor princess. Feel better soon!" Al said patting her back.

Aza didn't even speak back. I would talk to her about being rude, but she did just puke her guts out so I guess I'll let it go.

I put Aza in the car and buckled her up. She was super quiet. I thought she was asleep, but she just stared out the window. Something was up again.

Pulling into the house I turned around to look at my girl. She was still staring out the window seemingly in space. I put my hand on her knee.

"Hey baby girl we're home,"

Aza turned to look at me. She wasn't really there though. Her eyes held something far off and painful.

I went and got her out of the back seat. She immediately tightened her arms around me. I held back just as tight as I took her inside.

"How about a shower baby? Let the warm water relax you?"

She nodded her head and let me carry her upstairs.

I started the shower in my room since it was bigger and she could sit under the rainfall shower head.

I set her down on the floor for her to undress and get started.

"I'll be back in a minute baby. Let me go get your clothes and towels. Go ahead and get in when you're ready."

About 5 minutes later I walked back into my bathroom.

"Aza what are you doing?" I asked her. She was standing in her underwear looking in the mirror sucking in her tummy.

"Daddy do you think I'm fat?" She asked in a small voice.

"What? Baby girl no. I think you are a very healthy, beautiful and sexy woman," I said sitting beside her

"But I have a tummy, and a big butt," she said not looking at me.

"Aza that doesn't make you fat. Your body is very beautiful to me. Your curves are super sexy. You're at a healthy body weight, you eat the right foods...when I make you" I said trying to tease her, "and you're beautiful just the way you are."

"But Amanda is really skinny compared to me. She makes me look like a cow," Aza said.

"Baby girl you do not compare yourself to other people. Amanda is a completely different person. She is shorter and has a different frame than you do. You have a lovely sexy curvy frame that I love. Can't you see that?"

I brought her in front of me in the big body mirror. I placed my hands on her shoulders.

"Baby girl I love these eyes. Two crystal blue pools. These full pink lips drive me crazy as I kiss them. These soft tender breasts fit so good in my hands. I love playing with them and feeling your little nipples harden up." I said moving my hands to caress her nipples.

I massaged her breasts a few seconds then moved down her curvy hour glass frame.

"I love these curves. They lead me right to your cute ass that fits perfectly in my hands. Its also such a turn on to watch it jiggle when I smack it," I told her grabbing her ass and making it bounce up and down.

"I love these legs. So soft and tender as I pin them around me," I said taking her legs and wrapping them around me. I kissed her lips then. Hot and heavy.

She moaned and leaned into my kiss.

"Don't you feel how hard you make daddy. How much you turn him on?" I said pushing her hips onto my bulge building up in my pants.

"Yes daddy. I do," she moaned heavily.

"Do you still think you're fat and unattractive?" I asked nibbling at her ear.

"No daddy. You make me feel sexy and hot," she breathed heavily letting my hands roam her body.

"Good, because I want to fuck you so hard right now,"

"Yes. Daddy please. I need it," she said surrendering herself to me.

I stood her up and ripped off her panties then sat her on the sink. I brought my lips to her soaking mound and began to lick. Flicking my tongue fast and rapidly agaisnt her swollen clit. Her hands wound in my hair and held me down.

"Oh God Daddy. You're going to make me cum. May I please cum," she begged.

I took out my tongue and replaced it with my fingers. I used two in her tight pussy and one on her clit.

"Yes. Cum for me right now baby," I demanded.

She clenched and tightened around my fingers drenching them in her juices. I wasn't finished with her yet though.

I grabbed her off the counter and wrapped her legs around me. As I walked I slid my shorts down. By the time I got to the bed I had the shorts slipped off and I laid my baby down and started to fuck her hard.

Her moans filled the room.

"That's it baby. Scream loud for daddy," I said pinning her down to the bed.

"Oh fuck daddy!" She screamed.

"May I please cum daddy?" She begged.

"Beg for it harder baby girl," I said grinding my hips harder agaisnt her. I put her legs up on my shoulders and thrusted as I played with her clit. That made her crazy.

"Oh please daddy. I need to cum. I need to around your cock. Please daddy please let me cum," she begged.

"Cum for me right now," I commanded. She came hard and I shortly followed.

We both breathed heavy. I pulled her into my chest and kissed her tenderly.

"I love you Azalea. I just want you to love yourself too."

"I love you too daddy. I do love myself. Thanks to you," she said tenderly before drifting off to sleep.