Chapter 11

"Alright, I can make pancakes, French toast, omelets, or " he started to say, but I was already excited at hearing French toast.

"French toast! I love French toast!" I said excited.

"Okay French toast it is" He said swinging me onto the couch. "Here you can watch some Netflix while I cook.

I clicked on power puff girls...my guilty pleasure show...and laid back content.

A few episodes in Thomas came and got me to go eat.

Sitting me at the table he placed a stack of French toast on a plate, with some bacon! And chocolate milk!

I started stuffing my face.

"Whoa slow down you don't want to get choked." Thomas said. "And cut smaller bites."

I did as he said.

"Alright let's go over the rules," he said.

"1. Do as I say. I promise to only tell you to do things that will keep you safe and that I believe will benefit you.

2. Always tell me the truth--no lying or hiding things from me. That goes for if I ask you to do something. If you have questions or don't feel comfortable tell me so we can talk about it. I may not always agree with you, but I will try to see your side.

3. You are to call me daddy. Sir is also acceptable. This is a rule we will work on as you gain comfort.

4. No one else is allowed to touch you unless I give them permission. Including yourself. You are mine now and I'm the only one able to give permission to it being touched.

5. You are not to take off places without me, or at least without letting me know where you are going.

6. You will use respectful langauge and not cuss. Little girls do not cuss.

These are the main rules. Do you have any questions?" He asked me.

Swallowing my last bite of French toast I though about them. They all really seemed reasonable.

"No I don't think so" I said.

"Great. And just a reminder if you break the rules I will determine the consequence which may be a time out, spanking, grounding, or some other creative form" He said giving me a sexy smile at the end. If only I could read his mind.

"One more thing though Aza...are you a virgin?" Thomas asked.

My cheeks flushed red.

"I'm sorry to ask. I just want to know so I can work with your comfort level. I don't want to assume either way even though you were in a 3 year relationship."

"I am actually...that was something Colin and I always fought about. Then at times when I thought I was ready we would break up. We did other stuff, just never sex." I couldn't look at him as I said that. I was 21 I should have had experience. I bet he had experience.

"Hey don't be embarrassed. There's nothing wrong with not having done it. It's something special that should be with someone special. I wish mine had been."

I don't know why but it annoyed me knowing he had been with other people. And kind of hurt.

I didn't know what else to do so I just finally looked at him and nodded.

"Now tomorrow is Monday so I have to go to work, and you're going to start physical therapy on your shoulder. I go to work at 8am which is when your therapy starts. I want you to do the accelerated program. So you'll have a morning and afternoon session. Each will last 2 hours. The morning session from 8-10 and the afternoon session 3-5. In between then you can stay in my office. You can bring your computer and hook into the Wi-Fi there or bring other activities to do between your physical therapy sessions. We will be eating lunch together, and you will have a nap or at least quiet time. We will pack up and leave to go home after 5."

"But what if I get bored?" I asked, "why can't I just stay here?"

"Well it's a long drive and I don't have time to leave work to bring you back here then go and get you again. I think you'll be fine. You'll only have to entertain yourself from 10-11 then we will have a quick lunch, then you'll nap from 12-2 and have an hour to wake up for physical therapy at 3. So really you only have to entertain yourself for 2 hours and I know you can do that." He said smiling at me

"Wait why do I have to nap for 2 hours" I said pouting, "I thought you just said one hour"

"Well no I didn't say how long you would be napping I just said it would be a nap. A 2 hour nap is perfect for a little girl, and" He said as he saw I was about to protest that I wasn't a little girl, "that's how long you've been sleeping after taking your pain medicine anyway. Which you get your medicine at 12pm right after lunch so it works perfect that way."

"Fine" I said huffing and putting my head on the table. 

He didn't say anything, but gave me a very stern look that made me straighten up right away.

"That's better. I wouldn't want you to have to take a time out or early nap" he said clearing the dishes.

Thomas let me decide what to do the rest of the day. I decided I wanted to watch movies and cuddle with him. Sitting on the reclining end of the couch, he reclined back and pulled me to his lap. I picked Trolls to watch. As it started Thomas played with my hair and rubbed my back.

"You know once you're all healed up you'll have to do more than just watch tv right?" He joked with a chuckle.

"But then I won't get cuddles so maybe I'll never get better" I said giggling.

"I'll ALWAYS give you cuddles baby" He replied smushing me closer to him.

"Cant...breath..." I teased. He laughed and let go a little bit, but still kept me close.