Chapter 39

*****Thomas's Point of View*****
When Aza told me she wanted to be my naughty girl too, I had to fight every urge to fuck her right in the middle of the mall.

Then when she showed me the collar she wanted I couldn't wait to get her into it. I wondered what else my baby girl might be into. Walking into the shop brought back the days of subs. I decided to get a few things to try with Aza. Let her explore new things.

I drove home as fast as possible, and we ate in the car. I wanted to fuck her as soon as we got home. I might not even make it up to the bedroom.

We got home and I grabbed the bags. Aza got out of the car and I ran to grab her and picked her up kissing her. Her legs wrapped around me as she melted into my kiss.

Pushing us through the front door I laid her down on the couch.

"Daddy wait I need to go upstairs" she whined between kisses.

"Why baby. I want you right here right now."

"Please daddy. I wanna put something on for you" she begged.

"Alright hurry up. I'll be in my room come there when you're done."

I decided the stuff I got would be better used with the bed.

I took the bag upstaires and stripped down to just my underwear. Then grabbed the contents out of the bag, setting them at the side.

"Daddy" I heard behind me.

I turned around. A deep growl escaped my throat as I took in my baby.

She had on a black bra and matching panties. She looked sexy as hell with her hair piled up ontop of her head. Two little strands framed her face. She held her collar in her hands.

"Will you put it on me?"

I nodded yes and took it. I made her kneel down in front of me as I fastened it on.

"You look sexy as hell baby" I said before pulling her up by the collar. I kissed her roughly.

"Daddy is feeling more in the dom side babygirl. You gotta tell me if it gets to be too much" I said as she snaked her hands around my hair. I pulled her arms down.

"Do not touch without permission" I warned her.

I grabbed her butt and brought her to the bed kissing her as I did. I groped her breasts while my tongue danced in her mouth. She moaned and went to touch my hard dick.

I quickly grabbed her hand and pinned it above her. She was so small I could hold both of them easily in one hand. I reached over to grab the tie I bought at the shop and fastened her hands together and to the headboard.

"I told you do not touch without permission" I flipped her so she was on her knees and smacked her ass.

"I love your ass princess," I whispered in her ear before biting her lobe.

I reached under her to finger her folds.

"You're so wet baby. Daddy has a surprise for you." I reached for the vibrator I bought. It was just a small little egg one, but it had a remote I could control with. I rubbed it against her lubing it up before sliding it in.

"Oooh" she moaned out. "Daddy what is that?"

I didn't answer her. Instead I clicked it on with the remote.

"Mmm" she moaned out again.

"Remember. Only good girls cum with permission. I'm going to run this for 7 minutes. Everytime you cum I'm going to spank you 3 times."