Chapter 28

"Baby girl how about we get dressed and do something instead of spending all day in bed."

I pouted and hid under the covers. I just wanted to be naked with daddy. We had been talking and cuddling for about an hour. And I still hadn't put any clothes on.

"Noooo daddy we be nakey in bed all day."

"Oh come on baby as much as I love your cute butt and want to see it all day we gotta get clothes on you and do other stuff. The house really needs cleaned and you should be up doing stuff not in bed all day."

I pouted some more and tried to kiss him, hoping to convince him.

He kissed me back saying, "nope. Come on." He went and grabbed me some clothes. A pair of overalls, a Disney princess shirt, and a new pair of underwear. I sat in the corner of the bed with my arms crossed pouting.

I could feel my little side coming out. I really wanted my way.

Thomas gave me a look then reached across the bed and pulled me by my ankles to the edge. He quickly dressed me then picked me up smacking my butt as he did. It wasn't hard just enough to warn me.

"No cranky girl remember. I let you get up early from your nap, but it can turn into an early bedtime if needed. Now let's go finish up the laundry I started earlier."

With me on his hip he led us to the laundry room.

15 minutes later and I was already bored.

"Daddyyyy. I'm bored I wanna play." I said hanging off his leg as he folded our clothes. Daddy tried to get me to help him, but I go bored and made sock puppets instead. Daddy then decided I would be more moral support than help.

"Come help me put these clothes away then I can set you up in the living room with toys and activities."

"You play too daddy?"

I really wanted daddy to sit and play with me.

"Yes I'll play baby. Go gather up some toys or something you want to play with."

I couldn't decide what I wanted to play with. I grabbed a couple stuffies and some baby dolls and my tea set. I got my coloring box out too. I just put everything in the middle of the floor.

"Are you moving your room to the living room?" Daddy said chuckling at me from the doorway.

"We need all this for fun" I said dramatically.

"It's gonna be a big mess to clean up. How about we just play in your room"

So we did. We played for what seemed like hours until my stomach growled.

"My baby girl has turned into a monster!" Daddy said pretending to be scared.

"Yes it's the hungry monster. I'm gonna eat you daddy!" I said tackling him. I gently nipped his neck before he pulled me back.

"Don't bite me baby girl" he said holding my head back.

"Now come on, let's go eat dinner."

With that daddy picked me up and took me downstaires.

"What do you want to eat baby?"

"Mac and cheese!" I squealed.

"You need something else too. How about hamburgers?" Daddy said.

"No just mac and cheese" I demanded.

"You need protein. You can have mac and cheese with a hamburger."

With that daddy sat me on the couch to watch tv.

"I'm not eating a hamburger" I mumbled when he went into the kitchen. I clicked on Netflix and poutedly watched my show.

"Time to eat baby" daddy called from the doorway.

I clicked the tv off and grabbed my crutches to go to the kitchen. Sure enough a hamburger was on my plate along with mac and cheese and carrots.

I started eating my Mac and cheese. That's all I wanted. I quickly finished the small helping I was given. I decided the carrots didn't look too bad so I ate them too. But I was not eating my burger.

"More mac and cheese please" I said very politely.

"Eat the hamburger first."

"No I don't like it." I said pushing my plate away from me

Daddy just pushed it back which made me mad.

"You haven't tried it to know if you like it or not. You need some protein Aza, it'll make you big and strong."

"No it's gross and will make me puke" I said pushing it away again.

"Aza you're really pushing your luck here. Eat four bites of hamburger and you can have more mac and cheese."

"NO!" I screamed knocking the plate on the floor. I was furious I didn't want to eat it so why should I have to.

Daddy was not please. Before I could react what I had just done he had me bent over the table spanking me. I was a snotty mess very quickly.

"Azalea that was only 8 swats over your overalls I don't know why you're crying this hard. You know your behavior was unacceptable and you deserved every swat."

I nodded in agreement. I knew he was right. I calmed down but the tears kept falling. Daddy set me back in my chair and went to get me a new plate. Another hamburger was in place of the one I threw on the floor.

"Four bites Aza. And then more mac and cheese if you want."

I slowly picked up my hamburger and took a bite.

3 more bites later and daddy put another scoop on my plate.

"Thank you" I said eagerly eating it up.

"You're welcome. You still need to eat some more hamburger though. It's barely half eaten. Take 2 more bites for me please"

I did as I was told. I even took an extra couple bites more than he asked me to

"Daddy I'm full now" I said poking my belly.

"Alrighty. Good job baby thank you for listening. Let's go get you ready for bed. It's an early night for both of us."

I reached my arms up wanting to be picked up. I felt little again and just wanted to cuddle my daddy.

20 minutes later daddy and I lay snuggled in his bed.

"Goodnight daddy" I said from behind my pacifier.

"Goodnight babygirl."

I tried going to sleep, but my anxiety hit and I got restless.

"Sweetie what's wrong?" Daddy asked sleepily.

"I can't sleep or get comfy or shut my brain off," I said all rushed.

Daddy sat up and pulled me on his lap so my head was on his chest.

"Watchya thinking about baby? You gotta tell me so I can help you."

"Do you hate me when I'm bad and bratty?" I asked in a small voice.

Daddy turned me so I was facing him, looking straight into his deep brown eyes.

"Azalea Rose there is nothing you could ever do that would make me hate you. I love you so much, you're the best thing in my life. Remember I said don't ever be ashamed of who you are, if you're sometimes bad and bratty that's okay I will still love you. Now, I don't always love it when you're bratty or bad, but I will always love you."

He said love you so many times I didn't know what to do. I was in shock, he said he loved me.

"Does that help baby or do you want to talk some more?" He asked giving me a kiss on my nose.

I shook my head no and hugged him tight around his neck.

"I love you too daddy" I told him while giving him a kiss on the lips.

Still keeping me on his chest so I could hear his heartbeat, he laid us back down snuggling me.

I was out like a light in seconds.