Chapter 52

"Bed time love bug," I sang out to Aza. She loved when I sang to her. It made her smile and giggle so I did it as much as possible.

All day she and I had played and done work around the house. She was acting little, but had come out of little space after talking to me. It was a great day.

Aza jumped up to get ready for bed. It surprised me she didn't fight me on it but I wasn't going to argue.

I got ready as well. I wanted an early night too.

"All ready daddy!" I heard from the bathroom as she came in and flopped on my bed.

"Kiss daddy?" She asked as I got into bed with her.

"Of course. I always have a kiss for you babe."

Leaning down I cupped her face and placed a passionate kiss to her lips.

She pulled me closer wrapping her hands in my hair. Her kiss became hungry. I loved teasing her. Pushing her to her limits. Making her beg me for more.

I gave into her kiss. Gripping her thighs I pulled her close so her leg draped over my waist. Cupping her cute little butt.

Just as her body started to shake from anticipation. Her breath hallow and deep. I pulled away to look at her.

Her body started catching breath and she pouted as I pulled away.

"Daaaaddy" she whined.

"Yes baby?" I asked teasingly. Kissing her neck making her breath stop again.

"I need you" she begged. Her whole body begged.

"Tell daddy how much" I whispered biting her ear. "Let me hear you talk dirty to me and beg me for what you want."

Her face flushed as her mind thought of what she wanted to say.

"I'm waiting" I commanded her slowly running my fingers along the waistband of her underwear.

"I need your cock in me daddy. Pretty please. I need it to fill me up and stretch out my tight little pussy. I need to feel your hands on my skin. Please daddy. Fill your big cock in me. Now I need you now."

I was impressed. I didn't expect her to beg that hard right away. I wanted to give in and fuck her right then and there. Yet, I needed all the control. She was thinking she could get me to do her will and that's not how this worked.

"Little girls don't demand from their daddy" I told her griping her neck. I watched her surrender into my grasp. Giving her body to me as I pushed up her shirt and sucked her tender nipples.

"Daddy...please...may I please have your cock?" She whispered as I switched nipples. Her tender breasts rising quicker and quicker with her beating heart.

"Get on your knees" I commanded her

I loved how quickly she moved. Onto the floor. Just like I taught her. Waiting to please me. I stood up and let her pull down my pants then sat back on the edge of the bed.

She slowly worked the tip into her mouth. She quickly deep throated me showing me how eager she was.

I let her work over my dick with her warm mouth and hands for a good while.

"Get up here now" I demanded.

She quickly got off her knees and climbed up on me.

I shoved her warm wet opening onto my swollen cock.

"Your so wet baby. You like sucking daddys cock? You my little cock slut?"i gritted through my teeth as I pumped her hips onto my cock. Filling her and stretching her. Making her moan and pant.

"Yes daddy. I am. I'm your cock slut. I never want to stop riding your cock" she purred.

Dammit she got to me. I pumped her harder. Swirling her hips and making her call out my name.

I flipped her onto her back to finish.

"Daddy....may...I...puhleeeaaaase cum?!" She called out.

"Yes baby. Cum like the little slut you are. Cum right fucking now!" I breathed against her neck as I gave one final hard thrust.

We both came at the same time. She squirted on me. Soaking my cock and the sheets.

"Aw good girl. You just came for daddy" I said nuzzling her neck.

She curled into my panting. Trying to make her body work and enjoying her high. I knew she would be close to passing out. I carefully cleaned us both up. Then we snuggled up and went to sleep with her wrapped in my arms.

"I luv yew daddy" she said slipping into dream land.

"I love you more princess."

She smiled and giggled as always. Then passed out.