Chapter 53

***Aza's point of view***
Daddy and I were on our way to Amanda's party. Ben got sick so he wasn't able to go with us and neither was Camryn because she got grounded. I was nervous about going alone because of what Ben had said, but daddy said not to worry. He said I would have fun if I was just myself. So here we were. At their home.

AL had a ranch style home on the outskirts of town. It was beautiful and modest on gorgeous land. They even had a stable of horses!

"Tommy my boy! So glad you could make it! And with your darling Aza! Hello doll."Al said kissing my hand which made me giggle at his silliness.

"Where should we put the gifts?" Thomas asked.

"Right this way!" Al said beckoning us into another room.

We went into a back room where many littles were playing. A small girl who was even shorter than Camryn, and about as thin as a rail, stood in the center with a birthday girl sash on.

"Daddy!" Amanda said throwing herself into his arms.

"Hello love. Look more guests showed up for your party. This is Azalea and her daddy Thomas. Be a great hostess and make her feel welcome. Us adults are going to go get things ready in the kitchen. Be back soon!"

Amanda kissed her daddy as he sat her down. She was all smiling and acting nice to everyone until he was out of earshot with the other adults.

"Okay brats. Heres the deal. Im the boss and you all have to do whatever I say. Or I'll make sure your mommies and daddies punish you and you don't get any cake! Now, first off I want you to carry me outside." She said pointing to some littles I hadn't met yet.

Oh hell no. Who does she think she is? I couldn't let bullying go by.

"Um thats not how you treat your guests. You have legs. Walk yourself" I said.

Amanda narrowed her eyes and glared at me.

"Who the hell asked you? I'm the birthday girl. This is my house. And what I say goes!" She said getting in my face.

"Um no its your daddies house you spoiled brat! He told you to be a good hostess. Not a slave driver!" I said staring her down.

"Oh you just made an enemy out of the wrong little you bitch. Im gonna get your daddy to beat you and make sure you get no cake! Not like you need the cake anyway you fatty. How does your daddy even love you with how fat you are?"

Oh she crossed the line. She figured out my deep down fear. I've always known I was a little heavy but I worked hard to get to where I accepted my body.

Oh this bitch!

"Everyone else! Listen to me. We don't talk to Aza at all! You all listen to me. Now do as I say!"

With that Amanda and the other littles left.

Now that Amanda was gone I let my emotions flood. All my hatred for myself came back.

I found a bathroom and locked myself in. I looked at myself in the mirror. My stomach was bulgy and flabby. My arms had chicken wings. My double chin made my face look fat. My butt and thighs were so huge.

Amanda was right. My daddy shouldn't love me.

***************************
Sorry if this seems random and short and out of no where. I wasn't sure how to fit it in, but have been trying to write it in for awhile. Hope its not too mediocre. I'll try to make the next chapters better.