Chapter 47

*****Azalea's Point of view*****
After my short little nap I snapped out of my headspace. I still felt little, but not at the same time. I wanted to run around and enjoy things, but also wasn't completely lost in it.

Daddy let me pick out a shirt, a cup and an elephant book. He really spoiled me. I wished I could do something special for him.

We walked out of the gift shop and to our cars. I hugged Camryn and Ben goodbye.

Daddy put me in the back seat.

"You wanna take a nap baby?" He asked buckling me in.

I shook my head no, "I'm too excited from today to sleep!" Then I proceeded to tell him about all my favorite parts of the day. He listened as I told him every detail. Even when I repeated myself.

"Alright home time baby," he said pulling into the driveway. "I think you talked my ear off," he joked giving me a wink.

I playfully shoved him then got out of the car racing to my box of colors. I wanted to draw pictures of today, and make a book for daddy as a way of saying thank you.

"Daddy can I watch Netflix while I draw?" I asked.

"Sure baby. I'm gonna get started on dinner while you do that."

I got lost in my drawing and didn't even notice when daddy came back into the room.

"Dinner is ready baby. Whatchya drawing there? Looks like you're spending a lot of time on it."

I quickly threw my body down on the papers so he couldn't see them, "it's a surprise Daddy! Don't look!"

"Oh okay I'm sorry. I'm not looking but it's dinner time. So hide your stuff wash up and come eat."

I did as I was told and went to sit down and eat. I ate as quickly as possible so I could get back to drawing.

"Slow down baby, you're going to choke. What's the rush?"

"I wanna get back to drawing. I'm a busy woman with lots of papers to finish up," I said dead serious.

Daddy just chuckled, "of course madam I should have known."

I finished eating and put my plate in the sink and washed my hands then went back to the living room. I only had 5 more pages to put in.

When they were all done I got my hole punch and string and tied the pages together.

"Perfect!" I said to myself. Then I yelled for daddy.

"Azalea don't yell for me. Come and find me, how many times do I have to tell you that?" He said walking down the stairs. I guess he went up to his room.

"Sorry daddy. But look my surprise is done. Come sit here and I'll show you!"

Daddy came and sat next to me on the floor.

"Close your eyes!"

When he did I set the book on the table in front of him.

"Okay open them!"

He did and took in the first page.
"Daddy and Aza's fun zoo day. Did you make a book princess?" He asked flipping through the pages.  He commented something unique about each page making me feel really special.

"Yep! I made it for you daddy. As a way to say thank you for taking me today."

"I love it princess. Thank you, it's the best gift ever," he said leaning down to kiss me.

The kiss started out sweet, but I quickly pulled daddy close to me and made it hot. This was another way I wanted to say thank you. I wanted to please him without him having to do anything to me.

I climbed into his lap straddling his hips, pushing into him. I felt him stiffen in his pants. He moved his hands to my hair and my breast.

I moved his hand away from my breast, "No daddy.." but before I could finish he yanked my hair back.

"Did you just tell daddy no? No that he can't touch what is his?" He growled.

"I'm sorry daddy. I just want to please you without you having to do anything to me. As another way to say thank you for today."

He quickly moved us to the couch so he was laying on me pinning me down. I could feel his member pressed up against me.

"Daddy likes touching his baby girl. It pleases me when I please her. So I will touch and please you," he whispered dominatingly in my ear. "And besides. You don't ever have to please me to say thank you. I know you're very happy to have gone today. You thanked me by behaving and by making me the book. And by being happy. That's all the thanks I need. Got it?"

I nodded yes and he brought his lips to mine again. Hungrily kissing and biting my lips. His hands cupped and groped my body. Leaving goosebumps where ever he touched. Reaching his hand into my shorts his fingers immediately shot into my hole.

I moaned at his touch. Begging for more.

He sat us back up so I was straddling him while he sat. He tore off my clothes and attacked my breast.

Sucking hard I grabbed his hair in pleasure.

When he let go I tore off his shirt. Which was difficult because he kept sucking my neck.

When it was finally off he stood up. I wrapped my legs around his waist and held onto his shoulders to keep from falling. He unbuckled his pants and dropped them and his underwear. Stepping out of them he sat back down penetrating me as he did.

I moaned out at the sudden entrance of his manhood. He pumped my hips eagerly up and down. Swirling me.  His mouth attacked my breast again. He sucked and thrusted.

"Oh daddy.." I moaned out. I wanted him to go faster, but he slowed down. Gently and rhythmically stroking me. He laid us down so he was ontop of me.

He was gentle for awhile. My whole body tingled with each thrust. Like it was gently sending pleasant vibrations throughout my whole body. Then he picked up the pace again slamming into me hard.

"Daddy may I please cum" I begged.

"Not yet princess."

I thought I was going to surly explode. Then he slowed down again.

Each gentle thrust sent me closer to the edge. I felt myself building up big.

"Daddy...please...may..I...cum?" I barely got the words out.

He said yes as he gave me one final thrust.

I felt myself explode around him. He came at the same time.

We both lay there panting. Daddy pulled me to his chest and cuddled me  on the couch.

"Well that was a fun hour. Thank you baby." He said kissing my head.

"That was an hour?!" I said in disbelief.

Daddy chuckled, "Yes baby. I told you I'd build your stamina up didn't I?"

"It only felt like maybe 10 minutes!" I exclaimed. But sure enough an hour had past.

"Time flies when you're having fun" daddy said giving me a wink.

He let me stay naked with him on the couch for another hour then pulled me away for bedtime.

"I wanna sleep nakey!" I said as he tried putting clothes on me.

"No Azalea. You need to wear clothes. It's just a shirt and some underwear. That's pretty close to naked."

"Oh fine" I said letting him dress me.

I was wore out from the day and was actually ready to sleep.

"Goodnight baby. I love you," he said kissing me goodnight as he cuddled me.

"I love you too daddy, night night" I said passing out into dream land.