Chapter 42

I woke up in the morning cuddling daddy. I freaked out for a moment and checked to make sure I didn't pee myself again.

Once I realized I hadn't I calmed down and got up to actually pee.

As a child I had issues with bed wetting. My parents used to spank me harshly for it. Alex got to where he would step in and help me cover it up. Eventually I just out grew it.

The clock said it was 4am. I went and climbed back in with daddy. I tried going back to bed, but the thoughts of my parents were too strong.

I tossed and turned for awhile before I felt daddy pull me close and start running my back.

"What's wrong bug?" He mumbled half asleep.

"Nuttin" I said not wanting to bother him.

He opened his eyes and forced me to look at him.

"Does daddy like lying?"

"No" I replied.

"Then tell daddy what is wrong."

"I got thinking about how I wet myself last night, and how growing up I had issues wetting the bed. And then how my parents used to spank me harshly for it. Then I thought about other bad stuff" I quietly told him.

He pulled me close hugging me.

"You should have woken me up baby girl. I don't want you having to deal with those thoughts on your own. I'm here to help you. And I promise you I will never spank you for having an accident," he said kissing my head.

I believed him. I settled down and went back to sleep after that.
****************************
I woke up a couple hours later. I heard the shower start and the curtain close. I jumped out of bed and ran to the door wanting to join daddy.

I crept in the door. Daddy was singing softly. His voice was beautiful.

I undressed and slipped in the shower.

"Hi daddy" I said wrapping my arms around him.

"Hi baby girl," he said.

"Did I scare you?" I asked hoping he said yes. I tried to be as sneaky as possible.

"You would have if you hadn't stopped to giggle as you undressed," he answered bopping me on the nose.

I stuck out my lip and pouted. Daddy just winked at me.

"Can I wash you daddy?" I asked.

"Sure baby, only if I get to wash you though."

I nodded in agreement.

Daddy squatted down so I could wash his hair then gave me his loofa so I could wash his body.

I scrubbed his body slowly rubbing everywhere. Then I slowly started washing his member. I felt him grow at my touch.

"Baby.." he said putting his head back to relax.

I dropped the loofa and started pulling faster.

He was completely hard after a few moments.

Daddy gave a deep growl and picked me up pinning me to the shower wall.

He teased me. Rubbing his dick against my opening and grabbing my breast. My sexual tension soared.

"Daddy please fuck me" I begged.

That earned me a hard smack on the butt.

"Little girls do not cuss," he said before shoving his dick in me.

"I can't help it daddy. I fucking love it when you fuck me," I said earning two more smacks.

"You better watch that mouth little girl. Only good girls get to cum," he said pumping into me.

I knew he secretly loved when I acted this way, but I didn't know if I could go without cumming. I could already feel myself building up.

Daddy rocked his hips against me. The shower wall was cool on my back despite the hot steam from the water and from my sexy daddy.

"Daddy may I cum?" I pleaded as his hips rocked into me.

"No" he said biting my ear. "You gotta learn to hold it little girl. This way I can fuck you for hours." His words sent a heat over my body.

"But.." I started then lost myself as he brought himself further in me.

I didn't let go of the bubble bursting inside of me. It kept building bigger and bigger.

"Now you may cum princess," he told me thrusting me hard.

I let go with a loud moan grabbing onto his shoulders as my body shook.

Daddy came shortly after I did. Continuing to hold me, and brushing the hair out of my face, kissing me gently.

"Good job baby. I'm proud of you. We'll build your stamina up soon," he said giving me a wink then setting me down to wash me.