Chapter 25

*****Azas Point of view******
"Come on babygirl how about some breakfast? I can make you whatever you want."

"Mickey mouse pancakes?" I asked.

"Coming right up. Want to watch some tv while I make it?"

"No I wanna be with you daddy" I said clingy to him.

"Alright baby. Wanna color at the counter on one of the barstools and watch me cook?"

I nodded yes. I felt myself slowly slipping into little space, which hadn't happened in awhile.

Daddy got me my tub of coloring stuff and set me at the counter.

I picked a book and some colors, but ended up just watching my daddy. He talked and laughed with me.

"Daddy I'm gonna go pee" I said sliding off the barstool.

"Alrighty hurry up food is ready in 5."

When coming back from the bathroom I noticed my pacifier sticking out of my bag and felt compelled to grab it. Normally I only wanted it at bedtime, but I really felt I needed it right now.

"Alright baby food is ready" daddy said as I walked back in. He set my plate down and looked over at me.

"Feeling little baby?"

I nodded yes so he came over and picked me up to set me in my chair.

"Let me get ya a drink baby."

He came back with a sippy cup of white milk. The sippy cup had a soft nipple instead of a hard one like I was used to. I liked it. It was soothing.

My plate had a Mickey mouse pancakes on it that had a fruit face.

While daddy grabbed his plate I grabbed for the syrup and started pouring.

"Aza! You have enough syrup for 50 pancakes on your plate" daddy said grabbing the bottle.

I giggled saying, "You gotta drown it in syrup daddy that's the best way."

"You definitely don't need that much though silly girl. I guess that's what I get for leaving it in your reach" he said while sticking his tongue out.

I ate my pancake and ended up being a sticky mess by the end of it.

"Come on baby let's get you in the shower to clean ya up."

I was feeling really little at this point so I reached my arms up. I quickly stuck my pacifier back in my mouth before doing so. Daddy scooped me up taking me to my bathroom.

Daddy sat me down on the toilet and went to start the shower.

"No! Bath!" I demanded.

"Baby you can't you still have the cast on."

"No shower. Bath!" I demanded again.

I was very little and really wanted my way.

"No can do princess. So you can either shower cooperatively like a big girl or fighting daddy. I dont want you to fight with me. Do you want that?" He asked.

That made me start to cry. I didn't want to fight, but I really wanted to soak in the tub.

"I no wanna fight daddy, but I want a bath" I said crying.

"It'll be okay baby. Soon you'll be able to take baths okay?"

"Okay" I sniffled. But I couldn't stop crying over not being able to get my bath. I cooperated with Thomas though letting him undress me and put a bag over my cast. Though when he actually set me in the shower I started bawling really bad.