Chapter 37

Well they finally had sex! From now on the story will probably be more hot and heavy in that department. I just write what I feel like though so no promises either way.
***********************************
I woke up early. I was laying on Thomas's chest. Him lightly snoring. My body hurt, in a good way. Last night was amazing. I lost my virginity to an incredible guy who loved me probably more than I loved myself.

The clock said 5:45. Up way too early. But I had to pee. I got up and went to the bathroom.

I turned on the light absent mindly and went to sit down on the toilet. She I got there I saw blood on my legs. It freaked me out a little bit. I grabbed a washcloth from the drawer and went to the sink to clean it off.

Standing in front of the mirror I took a moment and looked. My neck was covered in bites. My insides heated up again thinking of Thomas's mouth on my neck and all that happened last night.

I was so involved in my thoughts that Thomas managed to scare me.

"You okay baby girl?" He asked while coming over to wrap his arms around me from behind. He was still naked and I took a moment to appreciate how beautiful and sexy he was. I laid my head back and smiled at him.

"I'm wonderful." I told him. I really was too.

"Sorry I left so many marks. Your skin is so beautiful I just lost control." His mouth found it's way to my neck again.

"I liked when you left the marks" I replied giggling at his touch. "But what will people think when they see my neck daddy?"

"They'll think that this beautiful girl has a man that's driven crazy by his girl and wants the whole world to know she belongs to him and no one else" he told me hugging me close.

"I wish you didn't have to work today daddy. I just want to spend all day with you" I said turning around, wrapping my arms around his waist. He towered over me being 6"2' and me only coming at barely 5"0'. I kissed his belly and looked up at him.

"Well I have good news baby girl. I cashed in on some vacation time I had built up. So the next two weeks I'm all yours," he replied while picking me up.

I squealed in delight and hugged him close.

I planted a kiss on his neck, slowly sucking the base. His hands got tangled up in my hair. Roughly pulling and squeezing my ass. I shoved my hips into him and felt him stiffen below me.

Pushing me against the bathroom wall he reached down to touch my kitty.

"You're already so wet baby. I love it" he said before sliding his dick in me.

It hurt a little, but not like last night. Right now he was slamming into me hard and fast. He removed us from the wall and took me to the bed.

There he continued. In and out slamming into me harder and faster. Moans of pleasure escaped my throat, I could barely breathe.

"Oh daddy" I moaned. He kissed my lips swirling his tongue in with mine.

"May I please cum" I begged.

"Yes baby."

As soon as the words left his mouth I exploded. Thomas did the same time I did. I lay panting. Out of breath and enjoying the pleasure high.

Thomas laid next to me wrapping his arms around me from behind. He kissed my ear then snuggled me in under his chin.

"I love you daddy."