Chapter 26

"Azalea, it's after lunch time that means nap time. Everyday. You know this."

"But I haven't seen you in forever I just wanna stay up with you" she pleaded while trying not to rub her eyes and yawn.

"Baby I understand you want to stay up. But if you stay up you'll get cranky and bratty and then daddy will have to punish you and we won't have much fun for the day now will we?"

She was still little, but had come out a tiny bit. She was back to her 4 or 5 year old self.

"I wont get cranky I promise daddy. Please let me stay up?" She begged with her cute little blue eyes.

"No Aza. Now come on its time to lay down."

She huffed and scrunched her face up, but stayed silent as I carried her to her bed.

"You're cranky already baby. After you take a nap you and I can play or watch movies or do whatever okay?"

She just glared at me. Oh how I hated when she did that. I matched her glare with my own dominating stare. The one I knew made her realize she was pushing her luck and she better knock it off.

She did quickly looking away from me.

I got her all settled into bed, but she was still not talking to me.

"I hope this attitude is gone when you wake up baby. If it stays I can see some spankings in your future" I warned her while giving her a kiss on the head.

She pouted and rubbed her eyes. I knew she would be out soon. All that crying earlier had to have made her tired.

I went across to my room to wait. I always wait 15 minutes to make sure she actually would go to sleep after catching her playing with her toys one day instead of napping. I was exhausted and honestly thought about  taking a nap as well. I was afraid I would fall into a deep sleep though so I decided to get some work done. I wanted to spend as much time with Aza after her nap as possible.

I started some laundry. We were both down to our last pair of underwear. Then I cleaned up the kitchen. I needed to do work on my computer, but I knew sitting down I would fall asleep.

After about an hour and a half I went to put my laundry away. Just as I came to the top of the staires I heard giggling.

Opening Azas door I see her playing in bed with her stuffed animals.

She was giggling and smiling. She hadn't noticed me yet.

"Baby what are you doing naptime isn't over yet," I said scaring her.

"I couldn't sleep anymore. Berry and Penny wanted to play," she said hoping I would accept that. She wasn't in her headspace anymore but it was cute. I wanted to be mad and let her know this wasn't acceptable. But she did stay in bed instead of getting out to play. And naptime was almost over.

"You're not supposed to play during naptime are you?" I said crossing my arms.

"No. I'm sorry daddy. I just couldn't sleep anymore."

"Well it was good you at least stayed in bed during naptime. Cause then daddy would have been really mad. You had most of your nap so I'll let you get up now, but I hope there isn't a cranky girl later" I told her.

Aza smiled big and sat up, but she stayed in bed.

"Daddy..." she started then turned red and quit.

"Yes princess?" I asked her going to sit down on her bed.

"Will you play with me?" She said slowly bringing her eyes up to look at mine. I knew exactly what she wanted, but I wanted to make her say it.

"What do you want daddy to play with?" I asked while sliding my hand on her thigh.

She didn't say anything for awhile.

"Tell daddy exactly what you want baby. I dont know unless you ask."

By this point I had my hand very high up on her thigh, massaging it. Turning her on.

"Will you please play with my kitty daddy?" She finally asked.

"Of course baby."

I pushed her down on the bed and brought myself over her. I gently kissed her, but she was hungry for more. She bit my bottom lip.

"Don't bite daddy" I warned her.

I flipped us so she was on top of me. Pulling her shirt off I started sucking on her nipples. I let go and rubbed each breast in my hand. Squeezing and massaging them. Running my thumb over the nipples making them hard. I attacked her lips again.

She bit me again so I slapped her bottom.

"Don't bite daddy" I growled at her again.

I moved my hands down to cup her ass. I knew she was biting me just so I would spank her. My naughty little girl.

Her little hands started gently rubbing the lump in my pants. She was getting antsy.

I pushed her back underneath me and removed her panties. Using one finger I stuck it in her hole. She was so wet and tight. She started moaning as I fingered her. I added another finger going faster. I used my thumb to circle her clit. I loved watching her squirm in pleasure when I touched her there.

I needed to taste my baby so I pulled my fingers out and replaced them with my tongue. Wrapping her legs around me so I could hold her closer she moaned in pleasure. I loved how her hands felt in my hair.

"Daddy may I cum please?" She begged.

I gave her permission and she exploded in my mouth. I cleaned her up with my tongue then went to kiss her. She swirled her tongue in my mouth wanting to get more. Then her little hands went to the lump in my pants again.

"Can I play with you now daddy?"

"Yes baby."

She quickly pulled my member out. She knew just how to use those little hands to make me feel fantastic. Soon she replaced her hands with her mouth and took as much of me in her little mouth as possible. Sucking and swirling her tongue I felt close to cumming. She sucked faster and harder and I soon came in her mouth. She cleaned me up not missing one drop.

"Excellent job baby" I told her bringing her up for a kiss.

Then we just laid there enjoying each other. Laughing and talking. I really loved my babygirl.