Chapter 20

The kiss was fantastic. I felt my whole body melt into his. It felt like electricity was shooting through my veins. It started sweet and gentle  but got hotter every second.

We both got eager at the kiss. I wished we were at home. I wanted him to rip this dress off of me and take me right now.

Unfortunately daddy broke the kiss off.

"I've wanted to do that for so long baby" he said resting his forehead on mine. "I'm sorry I took so long with it, I just wanted it to be perfect,"

"It was perfect daddy" I said kissing him again.

I think daddy could tell by the way I pushed my hips into him I wanted more than kissing. I felt him stiffen in his pants and moan as I kissed him.

"Baby girl you have no idea what you're doing to me. I want you so bad. But I want to make sure this is the lifestyle you want first. And no don't say you think you do or don't. I want you to make sure. We made a deal. There's still 5 weeks yet." Daddy said.

I understood his point. While I was living this lifestyle he was right it could change in 5 weeks. I didn't see myself changing my mind, but who knows.

"So only kisses for now. Okay princess?" He said.

I nodded yes. I was a little hurt he didn't want me, but could understand why.

"Thank you baby. Now let's dance some more" he said twirling me around the dance floor.

*****************
Thomas's point of view
*****************
I carried my sweet girl up the stairs into my bed. Kissing her had made me feel electric and jittery. I wish I could have shown her just how I felt by pounding into her little kitty. But I knew it was right to wait.

She was out like a light. Didn't even stir when I undressed her and placed one of my t-shirts on her. Tucking her in under the covers I changed into sweats and took my shirt off then climbed in with my girl.

Snuggling behind her I wrapped my arms around her waist and held her close. She gave a small sigh and kissed my hand.

"Oh so you are awake" I teased.

"Nut uh" she mumbled through a smile.

"Well a little help would have been nice to get you dressed. It was like tossing a rag doll around" I teased.

"You know you liked it" she said.

"Of course I did baby" I said kissing her head.

Then we snuggled into each other and fell asleep.