4 {netflix and chill?} 4

Ariel

Geoff and I walked into the living room. Right away my eyes spotted and poodle in a beanie. His hair was really curly. Then there was Dad and some girl.

"Grace, this is Ariel. " Dad said all excited. "Ariel, this is Grace. Oh and that's Otto. THE REALLY COOL DRUMMER!!!!!" He said pointing to the poodle. Otto waved at me and sweet side smile grin thing.

"Uh, Awsten. I see you've downgraded age wise." She said, confused. Her eyebrow shifted upwards. She looked me up and down. 

Dad's eyes went wide. "No!! She is my daughter." Dad explained. He smiled and walked to me and side hugged me. 

"Dude! So you weren't joking when you said you wanted a daughter." Grace said. Her facial expression was a mix of surprise and confusion. Dad laughed and let me go. He turned and looked at Geoff and I.

His eyebrows furrowed and he glared at Geoff. "What!? Nothing happened! We just played some ukulele!" Geoff exclaimed, throwing his hands up in surrender. Otto, Grace and I laughed. Dad's pout turned into a smile and he walked away.

"So, Netflix and chill?" Dad asked. Everyone looked at him and stayed silent. "So! Who wants to repeatedly switch off from watching Netflix and playing Wii games?!" Geoff and Otto raised there hands and yelled. Otto ran into the kitchen and Geoff jumped over the couch. Awsten did the same as Geoff and Grace walked to the middle of the living room. She pushed the coffee table over to the side.

I sat down on the floor behind everything and watched as everyone ran around gathering things. Geoff grabbed pillows and blankets. Otto came out of the kitchen with three boxes of cereal, a big bowl of popcorn, and some beers. With every step he took, he dropped something.

Geoff set up the pillows and blankets on the couches and on the floor. Otto set everything on the coffee table and came back to pick up the rest of the stuff he dropped. As he was gathering everything from the floor, he looked over to me. 

"Hey, come sit with us. We don't bite." He chuckled. He smiled and walked away, putting the rest of the things on the table.

I stood up and shyly walked over to the couches, sitting down in the walkway between the big couch and the armchair. "Hey, come sit up here. There's enough space." Geoff said, patting the spot next to him on the couch. I shook my head really fast.

"Thank you but I'm fine where I am." I smiled.

Dad, Grace and Otto wound up falling asleep through the first movie so Geoff and I are playing Super Smash Bros. He's pretty good. And by pretty good, I mean really good. We've played about twenty rounds and each round took about a minute for me to go through all three lives. I either walked off the edge of the map, I did some sort of move that blasted me away, or Geoff attacked me. And it was mostly Geoff attacking me.

He was sitting on the floor with me because he "didn't want me to feel left out.". I told him it was fine and he didn't agree so he sat next to me. "Whoa, its already two?" Geoff asked, dropping his remote in between his legs onto the floor.

I looked up at the clock. "Shit, I should be going to sleep." I said. I stood up and placed the Wii remote on the coffee table.

Geoff stood up also, shutting off the Wii and putting Dad, Grace and Otto's remotes on the table. I started to walk to the stairs. Geoff called my name and I stopped in my tracks. "Hey, you might want this." He said, holding my phone out to me. 

I walked to him and he handed the phone to me. I smiled and turned around, continuing to walk to my room. 

===+===

"Hey, Ariel!" Dad shouted from downstairs. I got up from my bed and opened my door. My body crashed into a taller one and we fell to the floor. "I'm so sorry." he panicked, standing up and pulling me up with him.

"Its fine." I laughed. He hugged me tightly. "Too... Tight....... Cant..... Breaaathe." I wiggled in his arms and he let me go. I inhaled and blew all the air back out.

"Wanna help me do something?" A smirk appeared on his face. 

"Sure, what is it?" I asked, tugging down at my shirt, bringing it past my butt.

He reached in his back pocket for something. Once he pulled it out, he held it up in my face. "Wanna help me dye my hair?" He held a small container of blue Manic Panic hair dye. 

I smiled widely. "Yes!!!" He grinned and took my arm, bringing me down the stairs.

"Grace!! Me and Ariel are going to Target! Do we need anything??" Awsten shouted grabbing the car keys but walking out the door before Grace could even gasp for air to start a sentence.

"That was mean." I pouted and crossed my arms over my chest as we walked to the car.

"Don't worry. She takes forever to figure out what we need. Plus, she texts me everything when shes done running around the house, looking." He explained as he buckled himself.

I nodded. "Wait, why exactly are we going to Target? You already have the dye." I asked.

He started to pull out of the driveway. "Because Geoff decided to use almost the entire bucket of powder when he bleached my hair a few months ago. So we are getting bleach, some gloves, and a little bit more hair dye because this isn't enough." I nodded again.

"Okay." I smiled to myself. I really like doing hair and I don't want to get rid of my mermaid hair just yet.

"And were off!!" Dad shouted, one hand on the steering wheel and another pointing out in front of us as we drove down the street.

We're Not Sleeping, We're Just Dreaming {Geoff Wigington/Waterparks}जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें