8 {is he even an adult} 8

Geoff

The movie ended around 7:30. We wound up seeing Spy, which was really funny. It was kind of inappropriate for Ariel but she found it hilarious. Awsten stayed out in the arcade for a while and came in in about the middle of the movie and stayed for the rest.

We walked out of the theater and into the not so crowded mall. "H.E.B!!!!!" Awsten shouted. I turned around and saw him darting towards me. I freaked out a little on the inside and he jumped on my back. 

"Awsten!" I yelped. I almost fell. "Dude, warn me next time!" I gathered my balance and bounced him up farther onto my back.

"Go!!" He yelled in my ear. I flinched and started walking. I turned around, still walking straight, and saw Otto and Ariel laughing. I rolled my eyes and laughed, turning back around. 

We made it out of the mall just in time before it closed. I'm still carrying Awsten on my back and my legs are in pain. We made it to the car and I let go of Awsten, letting him fall to the floor. I jumped in the driver's seat, Ariel got in the passenger's seat, Awsten sat in the middle seat in the back and Otto by the window on the right side.

"MY ORANGE JUICE!! I'M COMING FOR YOU BABY!" Awsten full on shouted. I looked in the rear view mirror and rolled my eyes for the second time today. 

"Awsten. Are you sure you're almost thirty and not fucking twelve?" I asked, backing out of the parking spot. 

"I DON'T KNOW, JUST GIVE ME THE AUX CORD!!" He yelled once again. Before I could throw it back at him, he whimpered. "Owie"

I looked in the mirror again and Otto had his arms crossed over his chest and Awsten was rubbing the side of his arm.

"And hes the dad here? I swear, I'm a better adult than him and I'm only 19." I looked over at Ariel and she laughed. 

"You're 19?" She asked. I looked back at the road. 

"Well," I paused, moving my hands to a different position on the wheel. "I'm 18 but I turn 19 July second."

She nodded and in the corner of my eye I could see her open her mouth to speak but instead of her voice, I got an ear full of Awsten's. "WHY SHOULD I EXPECT IT GONE BEFORE I'M BONES BONES BONES." He shouted to the music playing on the phone that was connected to the car which was our song.

"I'M BONES!!!!!" Otto chimed in.

I shook my head and Ariel was laughing.

"H.E.B!! THERE IT IS. GEOFF TURN RIGHT HERE!! DO IT!!" Awsten yelled pounding on the window and pointing. 

"What is wrong with him?" Ariel asked. She was laughing a lot. Her laugh is really cute. 

"He is obsessed with this Orange Juice that only H.E.B sells-" I started but I was cut off.

"Ariel have you ever had it before!?" Awsten asked, a bit calmer this time. She shook her head. "O h m y g o d. You need to. Its like so good. Like-like-like-like," he stuttered. "Like, its Gerard Way, but squeezed into a little bottle."

I rolled my eyes, for the third time. Jesus, this guy makes me roll my eyes a lot. But I still love him to death.

I pulled into a spot and before I could put the car in park Awsten opened the door and ran to the entrance. Otto, Ariel and I watched as he ran into the door. We all got out of the car laughing and Awsten was standing in the doorway with a pout on his face, rubbing his nose.

"Get in there and get your stupid orange juice." Otto said, opening the door and pushing Awsten in.

Awsten scoffed. "its not just orange juice. Its heaven!" I'm not even going to say I rolled my eyes because its kinda getting annoying.  

We walked to the side of the store and once Awsten spotted the large gallons of orange juice, he ran. Ariel stopped to look at something on the fruit display.

"Hey, they have watermelons." She hovered over the diced melons. 

"Do you want some? I can get you some." I asked, picking up a container and looking at her. 

"Nonononono. Its okay. I can pay for my own food." She giggled as she spoke.

"But I want to pay for it." I smiled. 

"You really don't have to." She said, unzipping her bag and reaching in.

"Nah. Its okay. I'm gonna buy it for you. Tonight is all on me." I continued smiling and soon it became contagious and she smiled back.

"Than-" 

Awsten ran up to us with three big bottles of orange juice. "Can you guys figure out who's paying so I can open these babies and drink them?" I looked at Ariel and she laughed.

"I'm paying." I said, sticking my hand up halfway into the air.

Awsten let out a breath and wiped his forehead with the back of an occupied hand.