21{i like you}21

Geoff

The entire set we played today, I thought about Ariel. I continuously tried to shove her out but no matter what I tried to think about, she came wandering her way back in.

Right now we are taking down out set so the band that plays next could set up. I walked over to the drums where the amps were and started to unplug my guitar. I squatted down but a few seconds later I heard my name being yelled.

"Geoff!? Geoff!!" I spun around in my squatting position to see a girl jumping up and down, waving her hands at me. I stood up and walked to the edge of the stage. She pushed herself up closer to the barricade. "Can I have your pick?"

I smiled at her. "Sure! Here." I said. I reached into my back pocket and grabbed the pick I played with. She caught it and grinned. She squealed and walked away. I turned back around and Jawn walked past me with his camera. I turned my head and my eyes followed him. He jumped down off the stage and started to talk to the fans in the crowd. I smiled and grabbed my guitar.

Awsten and I walked off the stage and to the back with our guitars in hand. Lets put it the short way. We basically did what we did everyday. Put our instruments into the trailer and walked around and watched the bands play until it was time for the meet and greet.

With the time we had to wander around, I went to look for Ariel. We all went our separate ways. Awsten and Otto when to go watch I think Sum 41 and I headed over to our tent. Just as I had predicted, Ariel was sitting at the tent helping with the merch.

There was only one girl waiting so I decided to walk under the tent. She was looking down at something and Ariel pulled a pink ghost crewneck out of a box and a 'on Wednesday's we listen to Pink' shirt out of the box next to it.

I stood behind Ariel and watched as she folded the shirt and sweatshirt up. She placed it on the table. "That'll be 45$." She said. The girl pulled a wallet out of her back pocket. She opened it and looked up with a dejected expression on her face. "What's up?" Ariel asked.

"I only have 36$. Here, I'll just get the shirt." The girl said, pulling out the money.

I cut in. "No. Let's make this easy. You can get the jacket half of its price and shirt half of their prices being we are running out of those two." The girl looked up at me with pure joy and happiness flooding her eyes.

"Holy shit. One, you're Geoff. Two, really? Are you sure?"

I laughed and nodded. "Of course," I leaned over the table. "But don't tell anyone." I smirked.

She had a big smile on her face and nodded really fast. "I won't." The excitement in her voice made me super happy.

I looked at Ariel and she was smiling also. "Okay, the shirt is 15$ and the sweatshirt is 30$. So that's going to come out to $22.50." The girl handed Ariel the money and she counted it.

The girl looked at me. "Can I get a picture with you, please?"

"Hell yeah!" I walked around the table and stood next to her. She pulled her phone out of her pocket and opened snapchat. She chose the dog filter and held the phone sideways.

I smiled and put a peace sign up and she stuck her tongue out. She took the picture and held the phone down to look at it. From the phone, she looked to me and there were tears in her eyes.

"Aww, don't cry." I cooed. I pulled her in for a hug and she hugged back. Soon she had to leave because her dad was waiting. As she walked away, I walked to Ariel.

"You're super sweet. This world doesn't deserve you." She turned around and raised an eyebrow.

"Oh? What do you mean?" She asked. I walked closer to her.

"I don't know. You just are." I pulled her into my arms and hugged her. She froze for a second, then wrapped her arms around my waist. "Thanks for getting me Advil. I know Awsten wouldn't have done it." I let go of her.

"Aw, you're welcome." A smile grew on my face. She looked down at the floor. I looked her up and down. I stared at her eyes. Her eyelashes were super long. Her glasses were sliding down her nose. She had on a dark, nude, matte pink lipstick. Her shirt was way too long for her. It was like a dress. It came a bit past her mid thigh. She had on black skinny jeans and maroon combat boots. Her hair was messily up in a bun. Strands of hair flew out everywhere. The fading purple and blue complimented her pale skin.

Before I knew what I was doing, I had take my thumb and lifted her head up by her chin. I looked at her chocolate brown eyes. I felt this extreme rush of something coat every part of my body. I felt like I could do anything, and I did. I leaned in and pressed my lips against Ariel's.

It felt right. It felt the same way it did weeks ago in the pool. It was like our lips were puzzle pieces that fit together perfectly. She smiled into the kiss and so did I. Her lips were super soft. It seemed like an eternity, but in reality we kissed for like six and a half seconds. But either way, I love this fe-

Ariel pulled away. "Shit, Geoff. We cant do this." I looked down at her and the happiness came flooding out of my nostrils.

"W-what do you mean?" I asked. She pushed the stray hairs out of her face.

"Dad doesn't want us to stand next to each other, let alone make out. It isn't right going against his rules." Ariel sat down on the chair.

I felt my cheeks heat up. "But who cares what he thinks? He cant stop someone from liking someone else!" I exclaimed, getting frustrated. I threw my hands in the air then roughly let them fall to the top of my head. I ran my fingers through my hair and started to pace in a small circle.

"Geoff, it's alright. Calm down." She said, standing up.

I walked to her and she flinched. "It's not alright!" My voice got quieter. "Ariel, I really like you." I looked down at her face and she looked up at me. "And I cant help it."

===+++===+++===

Ariel

7:30 pm

I like Geoff, too. Like a lot. And I don't want Dad to be a bitch about it. We are on the bus right now. Dad is sitting up in the front with Zakk because hes charging his phone. I'm sitting in my bunk and Otto is laying in the bunk across from me. Geoff is sound asleep on the couch in the front lounge.

"Otto, what do I do? I mean, I like him and he likes me but Dad is a dick and is getting in the way. Why is he being like this?" I whined. I sat with my legs crisscrossed and I faced Otto. He was laying down and reading a book. He shrugged. "Come on! You're no help!"

He sighed and put the book down. "I'm not any good at advise. But, try getting in a secret relationship." I stiffened up at the word "relationship". I'm not ready for one of those. I cant even maintain a steady relationship with my Sims. How do I do that in real life? "That's all I got kid."

You know what, I will just wait.