38{gatorade}38

{holy heck, this story is almost at 40 chapters. I'm so sorry for the new comers who are just starting this story.}

Ariel

Geoff slept all day and barely even moved. A few times I thought he was dead, but he wasn't, which is a good thing. We've been in bed, sleeping, for maybe eight hours. 

I woke up ten minutes ago and now I'm stalking Instagram pages. I came across Geoff's and started looking through the pictures. A lot of them, from the beginning of the page, were Zelda related posts and pictures of his guitars. Up until January of this year, he started posting more selfies and pictures of the band.

I screenshotted a bunch of really cute pictures of him and put them all into a separate folder named -Geoff <3. 

He started to move around in the bed and he put his hand on my left hand that was resting near his chest. I watched him as he moved into different positions until he finally got up out of the bed. He stood up and started to walk to the bathroom that was connected to his room.

I shut my phone off. "Hey, you alright?" I asked, my eyes following him. He stepped in the bathroom and shut the door, and a few seconds later, noises came from the bathroom.

Then it dawned on me, he was throwing up. I quickly got out of Geoff's queen-sized bed and knocked on the closed door. 

"Geoff, are you okay?" I questioned, panicking. I knocked on the door and got no response. "I'm coming in." 

I opened the door to see Geoff slouched against the wall near the toilet. His head hung down a tad bit and was tilted to the right. His eyes were closed and his hands were resting on his stomach. 

I rushed over to him and squatted down near him. "Geoff. Hey, are you okay?" I tapped his cheek; no response. 

I stood up and grabbed a towel off of the towel rack, wetting it in the sink. I sat down near Geoff and pushed his hair up out of his face, sitting the wet part of the towel on his forehead. 

"Sweet, wake up." I softly. My eyes darted everywhere on his face. He looked like he was still breathing. To make sure, I held my fingers under his nose. Cold air crashed into my fingers every second. 

I sighed a breath of relief, knowing Geoff wasn't actually dead. 

What I'm trying to do probably isn't helping. He's passed out, from what? I'm not sure. Hes probably insanely dehydrated. 

I stood up, flushed the toilet, and sat back down. I whispered random things as I rubbed circles on the top of his thigh. 

A lot of minutes passed and a few noised came from the boy sitting in an uncomfortable position in front of me. His eyes tiredly opened and they landed on me immediately. 

"Hey, are you okay?" I questioned worriedly. I felt bad for him. I did this. If I wasn't such a baby and didn't run out of his room, crying, he wouldn't be in this situation. He shrugged his shoulders in response. "I'm sorry, Geoff. If I wasn't stupid, you wouldn't be like this. I'm sorry." I said sympathetically. 

He pushed my hair out of my face. "It's not your fault." He said. His voice is really raspy and its kinda hot. 

I looked down at the towel in my lap. A few seconds of silence passed before Geoff shifted in his spot. "I think I'm dehydrated." He said, chuckling after. 

I giggled. "No shit. Come on." I said, standing up and holding my hand out for him to grab. He grabbed my hand and I walked him out to the room. He sat down on the bed. "I'm gonna see if Dad can go buy some Gatorade and water bottles." I informed Geoff before I walked out of the room. 

When I walked downstairs, Dad was in the same spot as he was nine hours ago, except this time he had a bottle of orange juice in his hand and his phone in the other.

I walked over to the blue haired 10 year old and he looked up at me. "What's up, kiddo?" He questioned in a cheery voice, setting his phone down on the couch next to him.

"Uh, do you think you can go to the store and get some Gatorade and water?" I asked, scratching the back of my arm. 

He stood up off of the couch and shut the TV off. "Yeah, of course!" He exclaimed, grabbing his car keys off of the table. "I have to get hair dye anyways, do you wanna come?" 

"No, Geoff isn't feeling good. He just threw up and passed out." I explained. I wanted to cry. I feel really bad for him.

Dad chucked and smirked at me. "So, you forgave him?" He asked, wiggling his eyebrows. 

I laughed. "I guess so." I said, my voice going up a little as I said so.  

"Okay, well don't burn the house down. If you need anything, Grace is in my room. Love ya!" He shouted as he walked out of the house. 

I grabbed one more cup from the kitchen and filled it with water, just in case Geoff drank the other tall glass of water. I headed back up to his room. When I walked in, he was sitting against the headboard of his bed with his knees up to his chest and the blanket over his body. He was watching the small TV that I recently put back in its spot on the dresser after it was knocked down. It had a fuzzed out spot in the top right corner but its okay, it doesn't effect the rest of the screen.

"How ya feeling?" I asked, walking over to Geoff's side of the bed and put the glass of water on his nightstand. I then walked around to the empty side of the bed and I crawled in and sat crisscrossed, facing Geoff.

He laughed. "You were gone for three minutes, nothing has changed." He pointed out, still laughing. I blushed and looked down at my legs. Wow, I'm so embarrassing. "Hey, its alright. I know you're worried. But its okay, there's nothing to worry about." He grabbed my hand and squeezed it.

I looked down at our hands and up to him. He smiled, and man oh how I wish I could get his smile tattooed across my forehead, that's the most beautiful thing I've ever seen in my life. "You're so cute." I stated. 

"That's very true." 

{HELLO, IM SORRY THAT THIS CHAPTER WAS SHORT AND IT SUCKED AND I SUCK AND THIS STORY SUCKS AND IDK WHY YALL ARE READING THIS BUT IT SUCKS. I'M HONESTLY SO BAD WHEN IT COMES TO WRITING LIKE THIS, LIKE I CAN WRITE A DECENT STORY WHEN SOMEONE GIVES ME AN IDEA. LIKE "your characters will get lost somewhere, they have to figure out how to get back home, and the end is when they make their way back" LIKE I CAN DO THAT, and im writing a story that is like that so ;))))))) be prepared. ANYWAYS YEAH. IM SORRY FOR SUCH SHITTY CHAPTERS}