22{happy birthday}22

Geoff

}July 2{

"Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you. Happy Birthday dear Geoff. Happy Birthday to you!" I looked up and everyone crowded me in my bunk. I set my book down and sat up. I hit my head on the ceiling and fell back onto my pillow.

"Fuck," I whispered as I placed my hand on my head. I looked back to everyone. Outside of my bunk stood Awsten, Otto, Jawn, Zakk, and Ariel. Ariel held a small cupcake in her palms. The cupcake had a single lit candle in the center.

I smiled. "Happy birthday!!" Ariel exclaimed. She shoved her hands closer to me. She looked at me, then to the cupcake, then to me again and then back to the cupcake. "Blow the candle out."

I closed my eyes and made a wish. When I opened my eyes, I puckered my lips and blew out a small stream of air that knocked out the flame. Jawn had pulled out a party horn and blew on it. It made that obnoxious squealing sound and Zakk popped a party popper. Green, blue, and purple pieces of confetti flew everywhere.

"What a cool party." Otto said with sarcasm. "Im going to go eat chocolate now." He started to walk out of the bunk alley and Awsten started to follow behind him.

"Wait for me! You need to teach me your ways. How do you eat so much chocolate and still get to look like that!?" They both walked out. Before Jawn and Zakk left, they threw the squealing toy and them empty party popper on my bunk.

Ariel stood as she watched them walk away. She looked back at me and handed me the cupcake. "Here, eat it. Its vanilla. Publix was out of any other flavor." I took the cake from her hands and started to strip it of the paper.

I sunk my teeth into the side and before I could pull it away from my face, Ariel pushed it. The cake smushed all over my mouth area and the bottom of my nose. I glared at her and my lips cracked into a small smirk. I let the cupcake fall to my lap.

As soon as it fell, I pushed myself out of my bunk. After Ariel realized what I was doing she started to run. I chased her out into the front lounge and she stopped in front of the door. She started to giggle.

"Ha, you cant leave. The van is moving." I said with sass. She smiled and ran past me. I started to run after her again. Awsten and Otto gave me a weird look when they saw the cake all over my face.

It was kind of hard to run on a moving van. We made it back into the bunk alley within less than five seconds seeing as this van is super small. She stopped at the back wall and turned around. She saw me running towards her and she continued to giggle.

I stopped in front of her and she backed against the wall. I placed my hands on either side of her head and looked down at her. She was smiling like the Cheshire Cat, the corners of her mouth touching each ear.

She took her finger and wiped some of the cupcake off of my chin and stuck her finger in her mouth. "Wow, I never realized how good Publix cupcakes taste."

"Oh yeah? Want some more?" I asked, trying to sound seductive but failing miserably.

She raised one eyebrow. "Hell yeah." She pulled my face down to hers by my chin and pushed her lips onto mine. Fuck.

I kissed her back and we stood there for about thirty seconds before we pulled away. I looked at her lips and she had purple icing above her top lip and some on her nose. How can one simply be so attractive without trying.

I took my finger and swiped it across the tip of her nose. I licked my finger and smirked. "You're right."

Ariel

The taste of Geoff's lips lingered on mine throughout the day.

Its 11:3o pm. Today was a long day. Nothing changed, like the schedule or anything. It just seemed extra long.