6 {will you be the love of my life} 6

Grace

I took a deep breath as I pulled into the driveway. My brothers car was parked next to my moms. I sat in the car for a few minutes. I grabbed my purse that Awsten got me a while ago and got out of the car.

I walked up to the door and Godfrey had his nose pushed against the glass on the side of the door. He started to bark which caused Lily to run to him and start barking. I shushed them and opened the door.

"Hi guys!" I whispered. They jumped on me and winced as Lily's claws dug into my uncovered thighs.

I walked over to the living room to see my mom and brother sitting on the couch. "Hi sweetheart. What are you doing?" Mom asked in a calm voice, turning the TV down.

"Oh," i stopped in my tracks. "I was going to stay over at Awsten's for a bit. I'm just coming to pick some things up and bring Lily and Godey with." I walked over to her and lightly hugged her and kissed her cheek.

"Oh, okay. Have fun Grace. I love you!" She looked up at me and gave me a loving smile. She kissed my forehead. 

I walked up the stairs up to my room. I packed everything I need. My makeup, clothes, shower stuff, and a blanket. I also grabbed Awsten's guitar that he left here.

I walked back downstairs with my backpack and Awsten's guitar case. I looked over and Mom and my brother were fast asleep watching new Disney reruns. I put everything in the trunk of Awsten's car and went back in the house to get Godfrey and Lily. 

The noise of the leashes being grabbed made the dogs freak and run to me. They both sat down and I hooked the leashes to their collars. They looked up at me with joy in theirs eyes, their tongues hanging out of the side of their mouths. I walked to the front door and opened it.

Before I walked out, I said, "I love you." Not that they could hear being they are both sound asleep and heavy sleepers. I let the dogs walk out first and then I quietly closed the door, locking it before I did anything else. 

The dogs pulled me to Awsten's car. "Hahah, you guys know where you're going, don't you?" I chuckled. I got the dogs in the car and drove back to Awsten's house.

Awsten

"Oh my god! I love it!" I yelled really loud. I messed with my freshly dyed, freshly washed hair. It was the perfect shade of blue. Not too light but not too dark.

"Really? It looks really good on you. I like it a lot." Ariel said. She was looking in the mirror at me.

I smiled at her compliment. "Yeah!! I look like I could be a natural blue!" I squealed. My glasses were falling from me jumping up and down, so I pushed them back up my nose.

I guess I yelled Natural Blue too loud because Geoff yelled back, "You're you of the band!" Aw shit, and Otto isn't even here to back me up. 

"Damn." I said, looking to the floor with a fake pout on my lips.

Ariel turned to look at me. "Is he being serious?" She sounded worried.

"No, haha." I looked back in the mirror, amazed at the way my hair looks. "We play around. When one of us makes a stupid pun, in this case I said Natural Blue, which is one of our songs, another person in the band retorts with You're kicked out of the band. But in order to get back in, you have to barter with another person in the band. Its kind of confusing at first but once it happens more and more, you'll get the hang of it." I explained. She laughed but stopped we heard the front door close. 

"Grace!!" I screamed, running out of the bathroom and down the stairs. As I made it to the end of the stairs, I was knocked down by Godfrey. "Oh shit." I mumbled/chuckled {imagine the laugh he does when he says oh shit in the 5 crucial facts video as he explains how they fucked up the system and the music went BLAH} as Godey licked my face. 

"Oh my god. Its so..... blue!" I sat up, pushing Godfrey off of me. Grace was looking at my hair. She stood still and her jaw was at the floor. "Baby, you're so hot!!" she said in a white girl sarcastic manner. I laughed and stood up.

"Thanks!" I said back in the same white girl sarcastic tone. "Now that you see how great my hair turned out, we have our own personal hair dresser." I turned around, getting on my knees. "Ari-" But instead of my original plan, which was to get up and yell up the stairs, I was met with a crotch. I flinched and jumped backwards. "JESUS CHRIST!" I fell and Godfrey jumped back on top of me.

Ariel and Grace burst out into laughter as I am being licked by a long, pink, wet, tongue. 

"Godey," Grace paused to laugh again. "Get off. Hahaha" She pulled Godfrey off and I let out a deep breath.

"I'm gonna go put this stuff away." Grace said. I got up. 

"Ill help!" I said, running up the stairs. Godfrey and Lily's nails tapped against the hardwood floor as they followed Grace and I up the stairs. I walked to my room and Grace stopped me. 

"Wait, Awsten. Why are we going into your room and not the spare room?" She asked. I smirked as I thought of my plan in my head. I thought of this as Ariel and I were talking about me and Grace. 

"You'll see." I said, grabbing her arm and pulling her in with me. I took the bag out of her hand and placed it on the floor. "Grace. This is going to be the stupidest thing I have ever done because I'm not good at these kind of things. And everything that's going to come out of my mouth is gonna be stupid and cheesy and mushy and just all of that squished together. But we've known each other for the longest time. And we've like each other for the longest time." She was looking up at me, her eyes filled with happiness. The smile she had on her lips melted my heart. "You are the cutest fucking thing I have ever seen, besides my cat. You're so sweet and caring and cuddly and I love you face and I wanna squish your cheeks forever and ever. Grace Marie. Will you do me the honor and be my lovely girlfriend?" I talked really fast and I'm sure she couldn't understand anything I said because I know I couldn't. Her eyes lit up and she smiled so big and it was so cute.

She hugged me tightly. I smiled, looking at the wall. "Is that a yes?" I asked. She looked up at me and kissed my lips. It was the most amazing thing in the world. I kissed back and it felt so right. 

Her lips left mine and I smiled. "Yes." Grace said, hugging me more. "You have no idea how much I've always wanted to hug you without it being weird." I laughed. 

===+===

"Awsten!" Geoff yelled from the kitchen. I was sitting on the floor in the living room messing around with some chords on my guitar while Ariel and Grace were upstairs playing with makeup.

I looked up and Geoff had his phone against his ear. He covered the bottom of the phone and spoke to me. "The lead person for warped tour wants to talk to you." He handed me his phone and I took it, placing it up to my ear.

My eyes went wide. "Hello?" I said nervously. My hands suddenly got sweaty. Why am I nervous?

"Mr. Knight?" 

"This is him."

"So, Warped Tour 2016 is coming up soon. How would you like it if I said you guys are welcome to come on tour?" 

My eyes lit up wide and my jaw dropped. Geoff stared at me in confusion. "Oh, that would be so cool!" I said, trying to contain my excitement.

"You have to be ready and on the road to Dallas, Texas June 24th at four thirty in the morning, being you guys only live about three and a half hours away. Once everyone meets up in Dallas we will give you guys the line up." 

"O-Okay. We will be there. Thank you so much." I said. We said our goodbyes and I hung up. "Geoff!!!" I yelled. "Were gonna be on Warped Tour 2016!!!!" 

Geoff's eyes went wide and he smiled. "OH MY GOD. LIKE, FULL WARPED TOUR!?" I nodded my head really fast. "DUDE, THIS IS SO COOL. THIS HAS ALWAYS BEEN OUR DREAM!!"

"I KNOW!!!! We have to meet all the bands in Dallas in about two weeks, June 24. We have to be on the road around four thirty in the morning!!" I jumped up and Geoff ran to me, hugging me really tight.