1# Taehyung

- You

"Alex, Taehyung! You guys are played as the two main characters." The teacher said and gave papers to the class.

The princess slowly walks towards the unknown knight.

Pr: "Thank you very much mysterious man! What must i give you in return?"

The man keeps quiet and held her left arm and lifts her chin with his right hand, then lightly kisses her on her lips.

You raise your hand calling out your teacher as she turn her head towards your direction. "TEACHER!" You shouted catching everyones attention. You open your mouth as you struggle to speak. "Do i–we, have to do this scene?" You gulped, sweat beads dripping down from your forehead. The class flipped through pages.

The students started snickering after witnessing the embarrassing part of the play. Taehyung looked at the paper, his eyes getting wider as his eyes wander from word to word.

He stood up from his seat, making a screeching sound from his chair. "What!" He yelled. "The kiss scene you mean?." The teacher half-heartedly asked. "You kids can do whatever you like." She pushed her glasses up her nose. You and Taehyung sighed in relief. While the others were disappointed.

Time had gone by and after all the practice and hardcore moments of you and Taehyung trying to practice together, what i mean by hardcore is that, practicing the same scene over and over again. Both heads lean in and both foreheads touch together. And additionally the skinships you both had to make. It was soon the play.

- Alex

"Thank you very much mysterious man! What must i give you in return?" I acted.

Oh shit! I look at Taehyungs eyes, and well damn, he fine.

Taehyung did what he was supposed to do. He walks towards me holding my hand. He pulled my hand towards him before placing his lips on to mine. My heart accelerated really fast and i felt myself getting hot.

My eyes widend as soon as he kissed me. But i didnt forget that i was still acting. You know, i dont want get humiliated so i just acted along.

I gritted my teeth as i glanced at the backstage, my classmates including the teacher snickering silently from the scene.  I glared at them before they gestured me to 'shoo' away.

I tried avoiding Taehyung after the play. My family was at the distance smirking at me with their cameras open.

As the play ended, i changed my costume in to my clothes. As i was walking down the hallway, someone grabbed my hand, pulling me close to them. I look up to see Taehyung holding my hand. Just looking at him, makes me remember the unexpected thing that happened earlier. His lips still lingering on mine.

We stared for a while before he opened his mouth to say something.

Something that i would never knew he would ask.

"Can i kiss you again?"

END

+ extra part

I nodded my head. He leaned in kissing me gently on the lips. I felt heat crawling from my body, sweat started to form on my forehead. His warm hand placed on my cheeks. Not wanting to pull away, but our breaths cut short and we pulled away.  He placed his forehead on mine.

"I love you."

He earned no reply. But i pulled him back.

"I love you too." I said in between the kisses. Feeling his smirk in the kiss