29#Jungkook

I really hate when two people act really lovey dovey but doesnt admit they have feelings for eachother and say they're just friends.

Jungkook

This has been repeating every same day. Be yourself and hang out with jungkook, your childhood bestfriend and a few of your girl friends, Amy and Seoyeon. Everytime jungkook does something to you, its either someone is going to shout "PDA!" Or blow whistles. Which is annoying.

You'd both deny, which is a cliche lie.

You and jungkook never noticed, what did you expect. Ofcourse, jungkook has dated a girl before. Scratch that. He dated tons of girls, that even had different nationalities. Jungkook is one of the most handsome boys at school and you couldnt agree more. He was. The other boys looked either plain, or they're just a bunch of weirdos. No offence. Not to mention, Valentines day. Omg. (Can't even imagine myself)

Which is coming soon. Like every year, jungkook would get a hundred of chocolates along with other guys, from their fangirls.

You would only give jungkook a small ferero box, and not the big ones. (Like you had money for that)

Long story short, you bought a small one because you were broke. Every year the school is throwing a valentines day party and must find a partner. You don't really attend. You heard that there was small plans, which wasnt revealed to anyone. Also that you had not partner. You would ask jungkook, but he always has a girlfriend to go with. And like you were interested in parties anyway. You just go to parties because of the free food.

"Isnt that the reason why people go to parties?"

The girlfriends of jungkook doesnt really get jealous, not like those cliche ff, they're blinded by jungkooks laugh or probably aura.

Sometimes you get tiny bit jealous when you see jungkook ruffling, hugging or doing any types of skinships with another girl. You cant lie.
-

It was school break time and amy, seoyeon and you went to the cafeteria and sat down on one of the chairs. "Any plans on attending the party?" Amy asked as she stuffed her french fries on her mouth while seoyeon looked at her in disgust. "I may attend, but ill ask jinyoung to come with me." Seoyeon said. The both of them looked at you. "What?" You innocently replied having no idea whats going on their minds.

"And you? Arent you going?"

"Me?" You laughed "no way, even if i come, i dont have a partner." Amy looked at you confused. "Aren't you gonna ask Jungkook?" You shook your head.

"Dont you remember, jungkook got a girlfriend and hes going to go with her." The others understood and finally remembered that he has a girlfriend. "How about ask Jimin instead. Hes hot." Seoyeon wiggled her eyebrows.

"Wait, dont you think ill get rejected, he rejected a thousands of girls." You imagine jimin rejecting you. And cringe.

Amy and seoyeon looked confused.

"Wait... You're serious??" Amy asked. "Look its jimin." Amy pointed behind you and both of you looked at jimin walking behind you. "Perfect timing." You mumbled and called him. He looked at you confused. You weren't really friends, but who cares. He walked towards your table and stood waiting. "What?"