39#Seokjin 1/2 [really important a/n]

NO ONE POV
Another school year started again. And every year, everyone has to pick a club that they're familiar of and attend for the whole year. Including you. You once went to the dance club. Definitely regreted that one. You accidentally twisted your ankle and ended up in the hospital.

At the second year, your mom forced you to go to the swimming club.

Everything went right, no accidents and no hospitals. But the creepy boys would observed the girls in their swimsuits. Very uncomfortable no?

This year, you're planning to attend the baking club, hoping that everything will be alright not unlike the past few years that went horribly wrong.

"Hello newbies n' oldies or fetuses, whatever!" The teacher greeted. "Welcome to the baking club, i am Ms. Son. Feel free to take a look at the room to get comfortable! I will get the papers printed and when i come back, you must need to be at your place." She waved before leaving the room behind as the room suddenly was filled with noises and clatter. You plugged in your fore fingers, covering your ears before letting any sound go in your ears.

Surprisingly, all of the bowls and the utensils were neatly placed on the cupboards. You opened the top drawer revealing the ingredients that were closed with some clips, the scents filling up your nose.

"She's here!" Someone said causing panick and everyone ran to their places. The teacher came with a satisfied smile as she handed out the printed papers. You began reading the paper as it listed some ingredients but no exact measurements. One of the students began chirping some questions as the teacher shushed him. "Before you ask some questions, i will first explain what does it mean, and why there are no exact measurements. So i listed some ingredients that will make a batter for a cake." She said as she read the listed ingredients. "I will test out your skills, by not putting the exact measurements but you will have to put your own." She continued as she gave out a grin.

"Before you begin, i don't want a lot of mess. Now you may begin!"

YOUR POV
As it began, they started to panick or either started to randomly just write 'measurements' on their papers, while i just took the listed ingredients, placing them on the counter. I washed my hands befor i began. I started to sift the flour on bowl, pouring enough to make a cake, adding the other stuff later.

...

Thirthy minutes have gone by, and everything till the corner was messy. Flour was spilled on the desks, a few cracked eggs were laying on the floor.

The sink was filled with unnecessary utensils and bowl, including several empty lemons. Honestly, the air is starting to smell bad that i had to open all of the windows, while the others didn't help me. All that i had to do now is put the batter in the oven and wait. I grabbed the pan before tossing it in the oven. "Kids! The cake must be ready in about ten minutes from now!"

...

Ms. Son looked unpleasant by looking at our cakes, as she poke them with a fork. "Uhm... Good work guys! Now, let's wait for the cooking club to arrive." She clapped her hands. I looked at her confused. "So what im saying is that the cooking club and the baking club will taste the food you made. Good luck children." She chuckle adding a wink. Thinking how someone would puke because of my cake would be so embarrassing. Well at least i didn't burn mine. My eyes wandered at the disguised burnt cake that was covered with vanilla icing to cover the black spots.

As we had to get in pairs with the cooking club, our teacher brought a box with a hole, big enough to put a hand in. "Take a paper and let fate decide who you're partnered up with."

She smiled, her teeth showing as one of the students stepped forward to take a paper. "Now keep it for yourself." One at the time, they all took a paper as i was the last. It's not like i had a choice anyways since most of them skipped the line, leaving me waiting for my turn.