37#Yoongi 1/2

NO ONE POV
He softly pressed the piano keys, as a tone came echoing the hall. The familiar tone filled his ears while he continued playing the piano. Rapping wasn't the only thing he could do. Piano was one thing he was also good at, well nearly no one knew about this. Until she saw him play one of his piece accidentally, and recorded it as well. Yoongi was known for the best rapper in school and had a cold bad boy image. And if they found out about him playing the piano, his image would be ruined.

"Rappers don't suit playing mozart songs on a piano." Yoongi scoffed at the sayings. He'd want to reveal. But no.

As his sweat dripped down from his chin, he finished playing the song, as well as finishing hearing his piece. She clapped and showed a jaw dropping expression. Yoongi quickly turned his head towards the sound, his eyes wandering to the phone she was clutching in her hand.

"Did you just—" She arched her eyebrow as she tried following his gaze that landed on her phone. She snickered before showing him his phone and played the video of him playing the piano.

He stood up, knocking the chair off before running to her, trying to grab the phone. He panted as he was struggling to get the phone from out of her hands.

"Please... Please delete the video!" He pleaded with puppy eyes and her face softens as Yoongi smirked secretly. Her face smirked before saying "Nope!" He gritted his teeth at the girl infront of him. "Yah! Delete that right now or ill—" she tilted her head still smirking towards the poor boy. "Or what?" She asked. Yoongi stuttered his words before giving up. "Just please delete that." He mumbled as the girl sigh deeply.

"I'll delet it, if you do me a favor." She said as Yoongi's eyes sparkle with hope.

"Yeah! I'll do anything you want!" He nodded his head as she laugh at him. "Anything?" She asked once again and he nodded.

She tapped her chin with her forefinger. She snapped her fingers as an idea came in her mind. "How about..."

"What! No!" He yelled at her. "You said you would do anything for me to delete this video." She pouted and Yoongi frowned at her. "Fine."

Yoongi glanced at his rolex watch, waiting for her to arrive as he tapped his foot impatiently and annoyed. "Where is that girl!" He cursed under his breath. "Yoongi!" A soft yell was heard from the distance. She ran towards him, panting. Yoongi crossed his arms before flicking her forehead. "You're ten minutes late, you ass." He commented before getting dragged by her, inside the amusement park.

Apparently, Yoongi agreed to date this girl for a week, since according to her, her friends teased her about not having a boyfriend for 20 years.

Basically a nbsb. In the first day, both of them agreed on going to the amusement park although Yoongi was uninterested on visiting the amusement park. "Here!" Or "There!" Was the only thing heard along the way while Yoongi just nodded his head. They finally halted. "Let's get some food shall we?" She smiled Yoongi and lined in a small food stand. "Excuse me? I'd like 2 corndogs pleass!" She reached for her wallet but Yoongi gave the man the money as the man winked at him. "A gentleman?" He teasingly said and Yoongi shook his head before snatching the two corndogs on his own.

"Hey! Aren't you going give me one?" She asked but Yoongi looked at her weirdly. "These are mine. Buy your own." She frowned and Yoongi chuckled at her cuteness. "Im just kidding." He stuffed the corndog inside her mouth before pushing her down to her seat.

"This is good!" She commented, wiping a napkin on her mouth. "Ah shit!"

He looked at her confused. "What?" She shook her head. "My lipstick is gone now."

She applied lipstick while Yoongi could only look at her weirdly as all she did was perfect. Lips colored in light way, tempting to look at. "Hey! Hey! You smudged it!" Yoongi shook his head and she looked at him confusingly. He placed his thumb under her lip, wiping off the smudged lipstick. She flinched and backed away, startled by his actions. She smacked her hands on top of her mouth. "Hey boy! You can't touch someone in the first date." He tilted his head and snickered.

"You never had your first kiss before?" He asked shocked before she shyly nodded. "That's right. I never had my first kiss before."

She stuck her hand out infront of him. "Couples are suppose to hold hands, do they?" She gave a toothy grin as Yoongi rolled his eyes before agreeing to hold her hand. "Your hand is very warm." He looked at her. "And your's is cold." He commented and stuffed both their interlocked hands inside his sweater hole, warming both their hands as her mouth curved upwards.

YOONGI POV
The last day is finally here. During the past few days, I've learned a lot about her. Like when she would always tap her finger tips on the table when she's nervous and how long it would take her to make the perfect hairstyle.

I would definitely miss her when we separate.

Now we're here in the music room, sitting on the chair in front of the piano. "Now, now. Play the piano for me before we separate." I pulled her wrist and made her sit beside me. As i played the piano, she tilted her head on my shoulder leaning on it. "This is actually the first time i played the piano for someone." I laughed. "Anything you want to do, before we separate?" I nudged her as we both stood up. She arched her eyebrow. "Well then." She pointed at her lips, while staring at me. My heart started rasing as her pink tainted lips were slightly puckering.

My face turned pale before i forced myself to cup her cheek with my hand before leaning in, closing my eyes in the process. As both of our lips touched, i moved slightly, her soft lips also moving against mine as my other hand snaked around her waist, keeping her close to me.

My head slightly tilted by itself, our lips molding perfectly. I felt small tugs on my nape making me smile at her pulling small strands of my hair.

Moments passed. I pulled away slightly, taking my hand away from her cheek but she pulled my collar towards her as she wrap her arms around my neck, smacking her lips back on mine. I soon found myself wrapping my arms around her waist pulling her closer. Why can't i let you go?

...

"Bye Yoongi."

TBC

+ extended ending

"Did you hear? Yoongi got a new girlfriend."

"What?"