38#(37#) Yoongi 2/2

YEBIN POV
6 months have gone by since i 'dated' Yoongi and also 5 1/2 months have gone by since he got a new girlfriend. Me and him cut ties and we barely speak to eachother anymore. I mean, sure I'd love to speak with him again. But, i don't think i would be able to see him as a friend anymore.

"Yebin-ah! Stop spacing out and finish your burger!" I snapped out of trance and stared at the burger in front of me. Chaeyoung stared at me weirdly.

"You've been spacing out a lot these days." I shook my head in denial. "Really? I was just thinking about stuff." She arched her eyebrow as she tap her nails on the table. "Have you perhaps, not moved on yet? If so, ill set you up on a date with my brother." This girl never fails to make me smile. "But Chaeyoung, im not thinking about that. I was just thinking about what im going to do after graduating."

She gave a smile. "Regardless, you're still going on a date with my brother." I rolled my eyes at her statement. "Well i mean, i don't a choice anyway. I might get a boyfriend so why not?" I replied taking small bites in my burger.

NO ONE POV
"Are you perhaps, Park Jimin?" She asked the guy that seemed to be waiting for someone. "Oh! You must be Lee Yebin! Shall we go?" She nodded in response, as both walked to the restaurant. "I heard from my sister that you haven't moved on yet? And it seems like you dated Min Yoongi?" He asked making her slightly uncomfortable. "I moved on already." Jimin laughed at her. "I don't think so."

"Yoongi hyung is my best friend. I hang out a lot with him. And honestly, i don't think he's ever been so comfortable with a girl like you than his new girlfriend. He just treats her... like you when you were together with him except it seems a bit forced." She looked at him confusingly.

"What do you mean? I haven't talked with him for several months now."

Jimin tilted his head as he placed his head on his palm. "Oh, Yebin just admit you have fallen for him."

Yebin furrowed her eyebrow, as she held on the fork. She parted her lips to speak but Jimin cut her off. "Yoongi hyung told me that, you blackmailed him." She sheepishly laughed before clearing her throat. "He has a girlfriend." She mumbled hinting a bit irritation and disappointment in her tone. Jimin chuckled at her. "I bet Yoongi also doesn't know he has fallen for you too." She slammed both her hands on the table as the water inside the glass spilled from the impact. "Stop giving me false hope!" She yelled irritatingly getting everyones attention.

"Now, now calm down. Sit down and ill prove it to you." She scoffed at Jimin before sitting back on her seat. "You know why i chose this restaurant?" Jimin grinned letting out a small laugh.

Yebin tilted her head. "Why?" "Because, i accidentally heard Yoongi hyung's conversation with his girlfriend. And coincidentally, we're both in the same restaurant.

"Coincidence, my ass. You planned this didnt you?"

"I did. And im trying to help you both. With one action, he'll notice his feelings for you." She nodded, understanding what they have to do.

...

"Yoongi oppa!" A squeaky yet mature, feminine voice shouted from the distance as it got Yoongi's attention. He turned around waving back at the girl running towards him. "Haneul." He greeted her as he peck her lips and held her hand. He opened the door, letting Haneul first in and then himself. Yoongi's eyes wander for two empty seats but his gaze went to the table where Yebin and Jimin were. Hi eyes widen at both of them talking together.

As Jimin would say something, she would always chuckle. "Jimin." He cursed under his breath, shooting daggers unknowingly at Jimin.

Haneul dragged him to a table, luckily where he could see Jimin and Yebin eating together. "What would you like to order?" A young waiter came by. As Yoongi was only staring at the two people eating from the distance, he couldn't see the waiter, neither did he see Haneul rapidly write something on a piece of paper before passing it to the young waiter. She winked to the waiter as the waiter seductively smiled back. She pat Yoongi's shoulder.

"Yoongi oppa!" He turned back to her realizing the waiter in front of them. "Ah! Im sorry."

...

"Holy shit. Did you see that?" Jimin whispered. Yebin furiously nodded her head face palming in the process. "How could he not see that!" She mumbled and sighed at the boy a few tables away from them. Jimin's smile turned in to a smirk before gesturing her to come close, he leaned in her ear. "Why, you say? Its because he's looking at you." He whispered and she smacked his shoulder.

"Wait... are you actually serious?" He nodded his head before grinning like a baby.

"Let's go now." The waiter placed the bill on the table, Jimin grabbed his wallet. He gave the bill to the waiter and both of them left the restaurant as Yoongi stood up from his seat.

"Yoongi oppa? Is there something wrong?" Yoongi scratched the back of his head as he looked at Haneul sheepishly.

"Haneul-ah, i need to go and it's very urgent." She slowly nodded before Yoongi left the place. As she was eating her food, someone sat on the seat where Yoongi sat on. "Miss, may i know what your name is?" He asked as she gave a seductive gaze.

...

"Bye Jimin! Thanks for today!" He winked before placing a kiss on her forehead. "Have fun!" He whispered before sprinting away from the confused girl standing in front of her house. She held on the bars of the gate of her house, pushing it open. She turned around to get pushed inside her gate by someone. Catching a glimpse of a familiar face before he pressed his lips on hers. "Hey–"

She pushed his chest further from her as he wrapped his arms around her waist, pushing her more closer. "Yah! Yoongi!"

She yelled in between as he places one hand on her cheek, not stopping on kissing her. He deepen the kiss, tilting his head slightly but she didn't move her lips back.

He pulled away in frustration. "Kiss me back." He muttered while glaring at her. She shivered at his glare and backed away, taking a step back as Yoongi followed by a step forward. He leaned back in, as she just closed her eyes as he fully pressed his lips on hers. As both their eyes flutter open, Yebin covered her mouth as her eyes widen from the sudeen contact they did. "What in the actual fuck Yoongi?" His mouth formed a smile, showing his pink gums.

"I missed you." He said before pulling her in to a hug as he stroke her hair. "Yoongi-ah, you have a girlfriend." She pushed his chest away from her as he frown. "I just realized what my feelings are, when im with you. And her? I tried denying my feelings for you so i tried dating her."

"I didn't want to let you go after our kiss. I hate the fact that i didn't ask you to be with me, that time. I hate the fact that we didn't talk with eachother but give awkward glances. I hate the fact that i saw you having a date with Jimin."

Her cheeks reddened from hearing his fast, loud heartbeat. "Can you hear that? It only beats like that when you're with me." Yoongi stuttered, embarrassed from his own behaviors and cheesiness.

"I have fallen for you Yebin-ah."

...

"So... Jimin planned the date?"

"JIMIN YOU FUCKER!"

"Hyung? Why are you screaming in the phone!"

"YOU BRAT! YOU TRIED TO MAKE ME JEALOUS!"

"Bye."

END