10#Jungkook

Your name; Song Yun
(Sad(?))

"NEXT!" The security shouted. You came up and went towards BTS. The first was jimin. You both greeted eachother. "Here i have a gift for you." You said and happily handed him a jam plushie that you made by yourself. "Oh! Thanks!" He said and locked your hands together.

You moved to the next one, Jin. You greeted eachother and gave him a homemade pink mario plushie with a princess crown on top.

"Thank you so much!" He said and ruffled your hair.

Next was Namjoon. You gave him a homemade kevin plushie that he always liked. For yoongi, you gave him a suga plushie, that was wearing a kumamon suit. For jhope, you gave him a horse plushie with a sewed JHOPE shirt.

You approached Taehyung. "Hello Taehyung!" You greeted him. You gave him this Taehyung plushie that was wearing a green alien suit.

"Wow! That's adorable!" He said and interlocked the both of his hands with yours.

Then suddenly you heard a scream from the crowd. A girl was pointing a gun at Jungkook. She cocked the gun and fired it. You quickly blocked the bullet for Jungkook, taking the shot instead. You fell down the ground. Jungkook with the other members, ran towards you and checked if your alright.

The guards, took the girl away and dialed the ambulance. The whole crowd started to take pictures and update their status and sm.

Jungkook who felt guilty, went along with the ambulance. You started to cough and blood suddenly came out. Jungkook kept holding your hand tight while telling you that you can make it. A tear went down your eye as your sight started to get blury. Jungkooks tears fell down his cheeks as he is witnessing someone, die for him. He kissed your hand and clutched them tightly.

They rushed you to the emergency room real quick. One by one the members, went inside the hospital.

"Jungkook, heres her bag. With her gift for you." Namjoon said and handed him a bag.

He looked inside to see a Jungkook plushie wearing a cookie suit along with a sketch of him. He also found a letter.

Bangtan hwaiting! I love you guys. Make sure to stay healthy and eat well. Im tearing up cause the maknae is now an adult ;-;
-Park Yun <3

Park Yun was her name. "Hyung... Its my fault." He blamed himself for getting an army hurt. The members confronted Jungkook as he was guilty about what happened. After a few hours the surgery finished. Jungkook ran to the doctor. "How is she?" He asked worriedly.

"She is now fine. You may visit her now." He said making the maknae sigh in relief. He walked inside your hospital room looking at your pale body.

He sat next to you and interlocked his hands with your hands.

He examine your features more and more not knowing that he already fell in love with you. You slowly open your eyes as a bright light engulfs your sight. "Park yun ssi!" A familiar voice was heard. You look to your side to see Jungkook stroking your head. "Im so sorry!" He apologized countless times.

"Its okay." You shortly replied. "Oh and the doctor said that you can get out of the hospital until 3 weeks.

You felt sad cause you don't have friends nor any family members with you.

"Oh! And don't worry as my apology im going to visit you!" He exclaimed and grinned like a bunny knowing that he will spend more time with you, or more like the rest of his life.

END