16#Hoseok (ft Jungkook)

Your name; Y/n (noona)
Genre; Sad,

www.allkpop.com
BTS JHOPE BREAKS UP WITH HIS THREE YEAR OLD RELATIONSHIP

As we all know, jhope from bts is in a three year relationship. Rumors said that they have broke up.

Some fans also said that in the fanmeeting, jhope had visible eyebags around his eyes like he has been crying. Fans also noticed that his girlfriends Instagram account hasnt been uploading photos of her and him for the past 3 months. And her latest photo from yesterday was an aesthetic bird flying in the sky. Fans say that it meant 'freedoms'. Check her latest upload on her Instagram; www.instagram/(y/n).com

What do you guys think about it?
Comments;

'Why did even jhope date her.'

'Its a good thing they broke up *vomit*'

'Jhope now has big eyebags because of her! She doesnt deserves him.'

'Jhope wasted three years of his life with her.'

You scrolled down the comments. Why did he even date you. He doesnt deserves a trash like you. A useless, an ugly, a fat and a sleepless girl like you. Why did he even date you at the first place when hes going to do that. Your eyebags keeps getting bigger each day, since you broke up with him.

Jung Hoseok. Also known as jhope your exboyfriend. And yes. He is from BTS the famous kpop group.

You both met when you were working as a makeup artist. He eventually fell inlove with you and you both got together. Two years of happiness. And the third? Well, the third got twisted and turned until she appeared and not a single of happiness was found on your relationship. Since he told you... "Sorry! I cant come! Im so busy with our scheduled!"

That was when you believed him. Then found out something you shouldnt know.

FLASHBACK
"Noona!" Jungkook shouted and gave you a hug. "Jungkook-ah why are you guys here?" You ask in confusion as hoseok said that he was very busy today and cant spend time with you. "Eh? Noona what are you talking about?" Jungkook asks.

"Arent you guys busy?" "No. we have a free day today. Didnt hoseok tell you that?" Namjoon answered.

You definitely smelled something fishy.

"Uh guys, ill be back help yourself with food. Its in the kitchen." You said and rushed to the BHE building.

You went inside and walked towards the practice room.

"I love you." The words you heard before you opened the door. You took your hand away and peeked inside a small crack inside the door. Your eyes widend as soon as you saw the scene before your eyes. Hoseok with another girl. His hands are around her waist attempting to take her shirt off, as his lips was attached to the girls. A tear fell down your cheek. You put your hand on the handle but took your hand and ran away really fast while wiping your tears.
FLASHBACK END

You couldnt break up with him. The reason? You love him. Thats was the reason. You would remember how he would call himself as your hope, but that quickly faded. You broke up with him.

FLASHBACK
Hoseok knocked on the door of the house you both share. You opened to see Hoseok there standing and wobbling. He was drunk for the first time.

He puts all his weight on your shoulders and you carry him up the stairs.

You changed his clothes. But...

One thing caught your eye. A red lipstick kiss mark. You look at his neck. There were hickeys everywhere. You quickly changed his clothes and slept in your sisters home. Explaining the situation to your sister, all she said was. "Break up with him."

This happened more than one time. He wouldnt even ask where you were. He would even pretend you were invisble.

Hoseok banged the door again. As always, you carry him up to the room. As you were changing him again, he suddenly kisses you. Him kissing you was already enough to make you stay more with him. You kiss back.

"Claire..." He moaned. Instead of moaning your name, he moaned hers.

You quickly break the kiss and pack your bags really quick. You were tired. You didnt want a one-sided love anymore. You wanted a man who would love you until he dies. But this one wasnt expected. You took off the promise ring he gave you and placed it on the table beside him.

You were finally free...
FLASHBACK END

Its been a 3 months since you've last seen jhope. He didnt even contact you nor talk to you in person.

Clutching your purse tightly as you were walking in the middle of the night coming home after work. You bumped into someone. You look up. "Jungkook?" "Noona?" He replied back. You opened your mouth to speak but, got cut of as jungkook engulfed you in a bear hug.

"J-jungkook?" You asked as he was acting weird. "Hoseok-hyung broke up with his other girlfriend. He has been locking himself after practice."

He suddenly said. Jungkook noticed his shirt became wet, he instantly hugged you more tightly. "Why? I exchanged my happiness for his happiness. After im free, he is going to just throw that away?" You sobbed chuckling bitterly. "Noona..." jungkook softly called. "If you dont want to go back with hoseok hyung.

Will you... give me a chance?"

Your eyes widend. You decided it. You want to forget him. You wanted a guy who loves you so much. You want someone who will accept you as a person.

You held his shoulders and nodded kissing him softly on his lips.

What they didnt know was, he was standing there all along. Who knew one mistake could make your own whole life ruined. And thats when he realized...

He wasnt your hope anymore.

END