8#Jimin

Your name; Mae
(Fangirl)

"JIMIN!" You squealed. They were interviewing bts again for their ideal girl type. "Ehm. I don't really know things about women cause im not experienced yet. I have not met any girls yet. It will be great if someone approached me. Just anyone, please come to me!" He said.

'How is that possible you thought'. You are clearly like 1'000 miles away from him. If only you could come back to Korea. But you are too poor for that. You always buy merchandises etc.

You got out of your bed and decided to go to a cafe.

You brought your phone with you. You continued to watch more bts bombs. Suddenly, someone tapped your shoulder. You turn to see a korean woman who was probably in her mid-thirties. "Excuse me? Would you mind helping me where this is?" she asked in a different language. "Uhm its fine if you talk korean. Im from korea!" You said.

"Ah! Thanks you!" She said and she gave a map. "Would you mind telling me or coming with me where this is? Or how i should go there?" She asked. "Uhm... Thats a bit difficult. I could actually take you there since its a bit difficult to go there." You said and drank your coffee.

"Thanks you very much! You see, im a staff from a company. I needed to go there but i got separated with the others!" She explained.

"Im Mae. But in korea Kang Min Tae." "And im Soohyun!" She introduced herself.

You both started walking. You showed her the directions and how where etc.

"Oh! There they are!" She said and pointed to a group of korean people. "I don't know how i should pay you! Uh... Here!" She dragged you to the crowed and handed a box with a wrapper.

"Hey guys im back!" She called everyones attention. "Soohyun! At last- who is that?" A guy asked. "She helped me go here cause i got lost somewhere." She explained what happened.

"Oh! Thank you very much! We appreciate it!" The guy said and bowed.

"Staff-hyung! What happened." A familiar voice called. Your jaw dropped and your eyes widend like Kyungsoo. It was your bae Park Ji Min. "Who are you?" He asks. And the guy explained and stuff.

"We are so sorry. What do we do to pay you back?" He asks. And this idea suddenly popped up.

"C-can i just get a-a hug?" You stuttered.

Jimin who already figured out the situation, gave you a hug. "Thank you! I need to go now!" You quickly say and ran away.

Jimin just looked at you and giggled.

Time skip

You went back to your house fangirling. You opened the box Soohyun gave too you. It was their latest album WINGS 'W' that you couldnt buy. You felt something in your pocket.

It was a folded paper. You unfolded the paper.

XXX-XXXXX-XXX
-jimin <3

You started to have a seizure. You got your phone and texted the number.

You: Hello?
???: Who is this?
You: im the girl from before
???: Oh!
???: Mae right?
You: yes that is right. May i ask who you are
???: i wrote it at the note. Im jimin
You: sorry but why did you give me yojr number?
Jimin: i thought that you were cute
Jimin: wanna hang out tomorrow?
You: uhm my answer is...

END