27#Yoongi

Being his bestfriend and sleeping on the same bed as him.

No ones POV

You are yoongis bestfriend. And none of you have feelings for eachother, or so you thought. Maybe you didnt know that you have feelings for eachother. Everyday would be the same,

Visit yoongi, get teased by his hyung and dongsaengs, play videogames, listen to his music, eat food and most importantly sleep. And no, you dont sleep on the same bed for one reason. When you were young, you had a habbit when you sleep, you would hug something that is very near. If you were both to sleep on the same bed, you would be clingy yoongi thought so he disapproved about the idea.

"Yoongi pass me the chips." You tell him and he grabbed the chips tossing them to your direction.

You grabbed the chips and stuffed some in your mouth. "You chipmunk, another round?" You nodded and grabbed the controller slamming the right buttons to get a combo K.O.

"If i win, you would let me sleep on the bed!" You chirped while focusing on the tv screen.

"Fine! If i win, you would have to sleep on the floor without anything!" He chirped back. You both nodded. The screen flashed different colours before showing who the winner was.

"WINNER IS....

SUGA!"

You got disappointed, and sighed. You layed down the floor and tried to sleep. Yoongi turned the tv off and layed down on his bed. He faced your direction to see you sleeping om the floor already. He pitied you. He ruffle his hair and carried you on his bed. He jumped on his bed facing his back towards you and covered the duvet on the both of you. After a few moments, yoongi regretted his actions and faced your direction, hesitating to place you back on the floor. "I regret doing this."

You suddenly put your arms around yoongi and he flinched. He looked at you and you looked dead. Your body warmed his own and his cheeks started to go red.

"You know what, i dont regret this." He said and wrapped his arms around you. He closed his eyes, opening them again and kissed your forehead before falling in a deep slumber.

+ extended ending.
"Yoongi hyung and noona is sleeping on the same bed!" "Shut it taehyung, let me get my pink phone." "Namjoon hyung! You're in the way!" "Its because you're short you dumbass!" "No! My virgin eyes!"

END