33#Taehyung 1/2

Author POV

The makeup stylist brushed the brush to the girl who was sitting on the chair. She stood up with the stylist, and they both went to the shooting room. Haeji bowed  whenever a staff passed by. "Haeji-ssi!" The director called out. "Meet Kim Taehyung, the model you are working with today." A tall guy stood beside the director, gave her a smile.

Taehyung nicely greeted. "Hello. Im Kim Taehyung. Nice to meet you."

"Im Lee Haeji. Nice to meet you too." They both shook hands. The director called Haeji for the photoshoot. She walked there while her stylist was fixing her hair and her makeup.

She posed, giving a cold look, in the camera. "Now i want you to tilt your head a bit."

She tilted her head, the photographer took photos while the director looked satisfied.
-

She came back to see Taehyung doing his shots.

Haeji POV

I stared at how Taehyung posed at the camera. He looked professional. I stared at him in awe. At one point he noticed me staring at him and sent a smirk. He went away to change clothes while all of us waited for him.

A few minutes later, a few gasps were heard.

I turned my head where they were looking at. Taehyung entered the room, with a boyfriend material looking like outfit. "Haeji-ssi, Taehyung-ssi, you may prepare now."

I stood up, walking to the white screen with Taehyung. The photographer gave us orders. I sat on the ground along with Taehyung. "Lean both of your heads together," I leaned my head on his shoulder, him placing his head on my mine. "Good job!" The photographer shouted out. The staffs were giggling, towards us. We both stood up and did poses from the orders.
-

"Now! I want Haeji-ssi to sit on the red stool, and Taehyung-ssi in front of her." I sat on the red stool that was sitting beside the counter. Taehyung then neared himself towards me. "A bit more closer." He was now in between my legs.

The photographer responded with a nod. "Now act like you guys are kissing. Put your arms around him."

My face heated up as soon as i heard kiss. Taehyungs eyebrows furrowed and looked uncomfortable. Honestly, that kinda hurted. I put my arms around his neck as he held my waist. "Instead of holding her waist, hold her leg." His hands wander from my waist to my leg, half carrying it. "Haeji-ssi, i want you to act neutral. Like when you're kissing a person." My head started to have breakdown. I didnt have any experience, neither have i gotten my first kiss. I could tell that the photographer is having fun right now. Taehyung lightly place his lips on to mine as i tangle my hands on his locks.

But something unexpected came up. He wasn't suppose to move, but suddenly, his lips started to move.

His soft lips grind on to mines, lightly placing but pulling away. I opened my eyes to see Taehyung staring at me, his mouth curving in to a smirk.

The photographer complimented us and decided to take it further.

"Taehyung-ssi, now i want you to kiss her neck this time." He said. Taehyung dragged his lips to my jawline and to my neck. I stretched my neck out a bit to let him have more access. Not gonna lie, but it was awkward and embarassing. Are they even going to use this pictures for their magazines?
-