19#Jungkook (christmas special)

POV of the reader
Last 4 years
"Sojin, this is Jungkook." Jimin introduced. I awkwardly shook hand with him. "He is my friend." Jimin then patted jungkooks back and went away to grab some drinks.
-

"Here a present for you." Jungkook said and gave a box.

"Oh! You didnt have to." I said and grabbed the box from his hand. "I didnt really know what you want and i just wanted to thank you for having me here." He explained and scratched his nape.

"Ill give a gift back."

Last 3 years.
"Throwing another christmas party Sojin?" Jimin said in a teasing tone patting my back. "Also. There is a person who you have probably missed." And again he went away to get some drinks.

I drank my drink until i felt someone tap my shoulder.

I turn around. "Jungkook-ssi?" A name came out of my mouth as i see a familiar person. Jungkook gave me a hug. "Sojin-ah, i havent seen you for a year!" He exclaimed. "I got another gift for you." He handed me another box. "I also got one!" I took his gift and gave it to him. "Ah thank you. Is this the gift from last year?" He joked but i gave him a poker face.

"Ah... no theyre from this year." I tiptoed and kiss his cheek. "And thats for last year." I smiled at him as he touch his cheeks and blushed.

Last 2 years.
I climbed up the ladder and fixed one of the decorations. My phone vibrated.

Jungkook: im coming this
christmas party ^^

Me: well cant wait to see you
then

Jungkook: see you later

Me: bye then dont keep me
waiting :D

I accidentally slipped from the ladder and fell down. "Sojin! Are you okay?" Jimin ran to me as he asked with a worry tone.

"I cant move my legs." I replied trying to stand up.

Jimin carried me and placed me on my bed. " Call me if the party starts." Jimin nodded and went out of the room. Great. Christmas is ruined.
-

I slowly open my eyes as i felt something soft on my forehead.

Neck.

The first thing i saw as i woke up. The person pulled away. "Jungkook?" He looked at me confused before he tried hiding his reddened face with the back of his hand. My eyes widend and i quickly touch my forehead. "D-did you just..." i asked flustered.

"Uhm... that was part of your christmas present." Jungkook explained.

I smiled and nodded.
-

"Sojin-ah! We are going now. Merry christmas." Jungkook said and waved. I ran to him and once again i tiptoed and did the same last year except...

I didnt kiss him on the cheeks. But kissed him on the lips. As i was about to pull away, he wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed me back.

Thump... thump... thump...

We slowly pulled away and he gave me a last peck. "Bye." He said and left with his hyungs. Maybe christmas this year wasnt that bad at all.

Last 2 years.
"Jungkook!" I called out as i saw him just landed. He ran up the escalator and gave me a long bear hug. He caressed my hair and placed a sweet kiss on my lips. "I missed you..." i said in beetween the kisses and felt him smile. "Merry christmas Sojin." He said and gave a thooty smile.

Last year.
He kneeled down and cleared his throat. "Jagi. Park Sojin. Would you turn your Last name to my last and be with me forever until i die?" He opened a red velvet box.

I covered my mouth with my hands. I nodded and hugged him.

"This is the best christmas in my life."

This year.
"Merry christmas Jungkook!" I hugged him as he hugged me back getting cheers from his hyungs. I handed him a box. "This my christmas present." He opened the box and covered his eyes with his hands hearing sobs from him.

"Ahh! Jagi why are you crying?" I caressed his hair.

He hugged me. Taehyung excitingly ran towards the box, looking inside the contents. His eyes widened at the sight.

A pregnancy test. A positive one.

"This is the best christmas ever."

END