22#Jungkook

Being bestfriends, in school.

Jungkook

Sport. The subject that me and my bestfriend battle. The bell rang, and we all went to the girls lockerroom. I changed my clothes to my sport ones and proceeded to walk to the gym.
-

"Volleyball, is what we're going to play today!" The teacher yelled as he divided the groups. "Left, right, left, right." "Left!" The teacher pointed at me "Right!" He pointed to jungkook which was disappointing. He would always be on the others group making me and him battle throught sport. And what did you expect? He always won.

Serving the ball with a nice hit, the ball bounced to the other side while the other were passing the ball, back and fourth.

As the other team were passing the ball, jungkook got prepared to do his smash and let everything end. Me, i just predicted where the ball is going and ran there. Too stupid, i didnt brought my arm out and the ball hit my head causing me to fall down the ground.

Jungkook shrugged at it, like it was just normal for me to get fucking hit by a ball. He kept taking guilty glances at me and i shot him a glare. He felt bad and ran towards me. "Are you alright? Im so sorry. Does it hurts?" He started bombarding questions.

"No shit sherlock. You dipshit! Now my nose is bleeding." I chirped.

"Jungkook! Take Wooji to the infirmary!" The teacher said. Jungkook helped me up with one of his arm supporting me. I sat on the infirmary bed and took a box of tissues. Jungkook pulled a tissue out and started wiping my nose.

"Hey! Ill do it by myself!" I exclaimed and tried taking his hands off me.

"Ill do it."

I didnt listen and kept prying his hands off.

"Let me do it by myself!"

"If you do that one more, i- uh"

"If i what?" I mocked.

"If you do that one more time, ill kiss you!" As the sentence came out, a long silence appeared. Jungkook turned red and got embarrassed. Jungkook started wiping my nose, but before he could, me, still in a panicking state, i accidentally stopped his hand.

Shit.

He is actually not going to do it right? Jungkook smirked and lifted my chin up forcefully smashing his lips on mine. My heart beated really fast as my whole body felt numb.

Making him access his tongue inside my mouth quicker. Not being able to fight back my mouth moved along.

He broke away and continued to wipe my nose. He threw the used tisuess and pecked my nose.

"I should hit you in the face more often."

END