14#Seokjin

Your name; Byun Dae Hee
Genre; Royal/Castle, Modern

Your POV)
"On the 13th november, you, my daughter, will have a royal ball to find your husband. For the next king and queen." The king or my father said. "Why? Why should i? Am i not to young to get married?" I asked as i cross my arms.

"Honey, you will turn 23rd on the 13th november. We have invited princess from other royal families. If you have found the one, we wont be against your decision." The queen said.

I stomped out of the room and lay on my bed. I wore some sweatpants and a black pullover and took the makeup off of my face. I sneakily went outside my room and went to the kitchen.

"THUMP!" I bumped into someone and plates were shattering all over the plates.

I look up to see a handsome guy with broad shoulders. He was wearing a butler outfit. "Oh! Im so sorry!" He said panicked and bowed. "May i ask who you are?" He asked. "Oh! I...uh am, uhm... The princess's friend." I said and bowed. "Its actually my fault. Im so sorry." "Anyway, i must clean this up." The guy said and went to get some dustpan and a broom.

I took the broom and the dustpan and did it myself. "Oh miss you don't have to do anything." He said. "Its my fault you don't have to do anything." I continued doing my stuff and handed him the dustpan.

"Uh see you next time." I said and waved him goodbye.

I ran to my room and quickly made my way to shower.

><—(-/~•—•~\-)—><

I woke up looking at my calendar. There were only a few weeks left. I quickly prepared myself and went to the kitchen. Again. I walked towards the sink and grabbed a glas. "The princess friend!" A familiar voice yelled. I turn around to see the guy from yesterday. "Oh hi uhm..." "Seokjin. Or just jin." He ended.

"Oh im Haejeong." I took my hand out and we shook hands. "Excuse me but uhm... What are you actually doing here?"

Self shame promotion;
Hello if you want to see the whole story, please check this story out.
⇩⇩⇩

It is in my accout

It is in my accout.  Please do check it out. ^^