26#Namjoon

Being namjoons sister suprising their big brother after their win.

Noone POV

You were patiently waiting, preparing to surprise your big bro namjoon. He wasnt aware, neither did the members know that you were going to suddenly pop up or so you planned. Looking at bts from the backstage was uncomfortable, only seeing their backs, well except for jimin. You can see his strawberry jibooty.

Lights started moving everywhere when the mc annouced who is competing who.

The numbers were added together and bts had a higher number. Resulting to make them win. "Congratulations BTS!"

The whole crowd cheered and screamed as soon as they heard their names. You jumped in joy. Bts was giving their thankspeech giving also a short encore stage. They slowly made their way towards the backstage. You quickly hid behind some noonas, the noonas secretly chuckling how cute you were. (Even though you're older than jungkook)

"Good work!"

You slowly peaked and jumped at the right moment. Or so you thought.

You jumped right in front of jimin which startled him earning a "Eomma!" from him.

Namjoon turned his head towards you and ran towards you engulfing you in a really tight bear hug. He'd also ruffle your hair. The other members would be confused to who you are, thinking you were his girlfriend.

They would snap photos of him and you hugging.

He would then introduce you to his band members, "This is (y/n).

my sister." He would say leaving the members dumbfounded.

END