34#Taehyung 2/2

Author

Taehyung put on a bitter smile as he left his bosses room. His footsteps echoing in the hallways, his members ran up to him. "Taehyung-ah! Is it true?" Jin asked while patting his shoulder. Taehyung nodded. Jins eyes widend.

"You never told us you were seeing someone." Namjoon said feeling betrayed. Taehyung tilted his head sideways confused. "Wait. You're not angry?" His members shooked their heads. Hoseok ruffled his hair. "Why should we? Im still shocked that Taehyung got a girlfriend before Jin hyung!" Jin glared at Hoseok before jokingly punching his arm.

Suddenly, Jungkook spoke. "Hey Taehyung hyung, why did you come out of bang pdnims room?"

"We talked about my relationship and the scandal." He replied.

Flashback (Taehyung POV)
"What are you going to choose? Her? Or your entertainment?" Pdnim asked in a serious tone while crossing his arms.

I didn't say anything nor look at him. He let out a big sigh as my sweat continued to drip down my jaw. "What if i choose her?" I asked looking at him. He looked hesitant but finally gave his answer. "Do what you want Taehyungie. But you're the one thats going to fix the whole scandal." My mouth curved upwards. I stood up my chair and bowed several times. "Thank you very much! Thank you!"

"You may go now." He said before averting his eyes to his computer. I bowed again before leaving.

"Oh, and Taehyung? Close the door on your way." He added.
flashback end

Taehyung

I explained what had happened earlier. "You're lucky Taehyung." Jimin commented before sticking on to me like a koala. "Taehyungie is taken!" He whined. "Whats her name? The girl your dating?" Namjoon asked while we all walked to the dance room. "Is she a fan?" Jungkook butted in.

I shook my head. "No. Shes a model." All of them started to shout questions after one another.

God. I shouldn't have told them that. "Hey! Hey! Dont shout!" I shouted earning a punch from Jin. I glared at Jin. "Guys lets go." Namjoon said and we went to practice.
-

Author

"Here?" Haeji asked as the staff pointed to the hallways. She walked to the door that was labeled "Practice room 03". She fixed her clothes before knocking on the door, earning a "Come in!" Inside. She turned the doorknob and peeked inside, only showing her eyes. The boys looked at the visitor who looked nervous. "May i know who it is?" Namjoon asked. She only laughed sheepishly before answering.

"Im looking for Taehyung." She muttered before their eyes widen. "ITS TAEHYUNGS GIRLFRIEND!" Hoseok shouted and all of them walked towards the door but Taehyung ran out with Haeji.

"Stay there." Was the only thing Taehyung said before closing the door shut.

"Hey Haeji." He greeted before pecking her right cheek. She gave him a smile. "Hey Taehyung." They both hugged for not seeing eachother, merely a week. "Why did you come here?" Taehyung asked as they both break the hug. "Its about the scandal. What did your CEO say?"

Taehyung grabbed by the hand. "He accepted the relationship. But would you mind staying hidden as my girlfriend for a while? Also, i will be confirming that we're dating." He explained. She nodded. "Ofcours as long as you confirm that you're dating." Taehyung leaned in until their foreheads were touching. "I missed you already." He exclaimed before fully leaning in to kiss Haeji on her lips. Both felt eachothers lips on theirs, softly moving, a few moments before pulling away. "I love you." Taehyung chuckled before replying. "I love you too."

"I have a schedule Taehyung. I have to go now." Haeji said before pecking his lips.

"Bye Taehyung." "Bye!" Taehyung waved at her before entering back to the room. He pushed the door open, and the six guys that were hiding behind the door, fell down. All of the same time, as they were trying to hear their conversation, but with no avail, their dance room was sound-proof (*wink* *wonk*).

Taehyung realizes before glaring at his hyungs and his dongsaeng. Seokjin awkwardly laughed. "So... who is she?" He asked.

Taehyung snickered. "You would have to wait."

END

+ extra part

A month later.

"Guys? Theres a visitor." Taehyung smirked before entering their dorm, gaining bts's attention. "Meet my girlfriend."

Bts's mouths hung low as he open the door.

"This is Lee Haeji, my girlfriend. And this is BTS." Haeji gave a smile before entering.