32#(29#) ALT ending Jimin 2/2

Sooyoung POV

I would be lying if i said that it wasnt awkward after the valentines party was over. Everyday, i would meet eyes with Jungkook and none other than Jimin. He would try and talk to me, but i would ignore him. Every class i have with him, i would always spot him staring at me. Also, Soyeon and Jinyoung got together and Amy and Jungkook are on the way. Well for me, im a lonely potato on the floor.

"Sooyoung-ah! You wouldn't mind if you go buy some groceries right?" My mom shouted all the way to the kitchen.

"Sooyoung-ah you don't even have a choice anyway."

I rolled my eyes and went to my mom. She showed me the missing ingredients and gave me money. "While your there buy something for yourself huh." And she shut the door on my face. My face turned into a frown. I sighed before leaving the house.
-

"Eggs.., Butter..., and Milk?"

I grabbed the milk from the shelf putting it in the basket. All of my movements stopped as i heard someone familiar.

"Milk. Milk. Milk." The person mumbled. I quickly ran away going to the next section. I hid behind the shelf, peeking on the guy. It was Jimin. I knew it. "That was close..." i quietly mumbled, closing my eyes in relief.

"What do you mean close?" My eyes opened and i saw Jimin looking at me straight in the eyes. I shriek silently, getting scared. "You are, avoiding me." He said emphasizing the word are, his mouth turned downwards. "What did i do?" He asked but i ignored him and started paying for the groceries. He also quickly paid before following me outside.

"Sooyoung-ah!" He called out. He grabbed my hand, my face heating up.

He inspected my face, i avoided his gaze. He then ruffled my hair. "You're blushing." He giggled. I swear to god, i can hear his laughing all day.

"No im not so leave me alone!" I replied. "Aggresive much? I know why you're avoiding me though." His smile turning in to a smirk. "What do you mean?" I pretended not knowing of what he was talking about. He leaned in to my ear whispering to me.

"You want to taste my lips again, don't you?" He whispered, feeling his breath.

He backed away and licked his lips sending an unwanted wink.

I walked away, he panicking and chased after me. "Ah! Im sorry Sooyoung!" He apologized. "Its fine. I forgive you." His frown became a smile and he took the plastic bags i was carrying. "Ill carry them for you." I thanked him.

"And also. My answer is a yes. You can taste them anytime, im all yours."

And he kissed my forehead.

+ extra part

After he said that, i couldn't take it anymore so i quickly pulled him in a kiss.

"Im all yours." He said in between the kisses. "You're mine and im yours."

END

Goal: 5 votes?