5#Hoseok 1/2

Your name; Hara
(School, bully)

You hug your books as you walk in the hallways. "Hey! Wanna race together till classroom? I bet you cant cause your too fat!" Hoseok, or known as J-hope the classclown, also as the kingka, and a basically almost a bully, joked and everyone laughed at you. You kept silent and continued walking to your classroom.

One of the girls tripped you. "See, you cant even walk properly because your to heavy." The queenka, or your sister Halla, spat at your face.

You ignored them and speed walked at the classroom.

As you see you were 'bullied' or more liked teased since elementary school cause you are fat (no your not you are beautiful, just for the imagine :)) and you weigh heavy. Even your little sister teases you. You only wanted to have a normal life and your dream was to be a choreographer.

But it turned opposite. You got depressed so you ate more and more not knowing you became chubby.

"What are you day dreaming?" Hoseok asked. "Are you thinking about food?" He teased. "Stop." "What i cant here you. Sauce? More sauce?" He asked loudly for everyone to hear.

"I said stop." You mumbled clearly. "Ketchup or mayo-" you slap him with your book really hard. You couldnt take it anymore so you stood up and went home.

"Hopefully, my grandmother will take me with her in america." You thought.

Hoseok
She slapped me with her book and stormed out the classroom. The others gigled quietly. The rest of the day went on without Hara. I also wanted to tell her something.

"Hey babe." I said as i approached... Halla her younger sister.

She hugged me and pecked my lips. The next day, the day went normal but someone was missing. Hara. "Ok students, i have something to say. Kim Hara, is no longer here. She transferred to another school." She announced. Was Hara really mad about it?

*4 years later*

You went out of the airplane. Three years ago you graduated high school and went to dance classes. You audition in (a company name) and got in. You got rid of your fat cause you danced too much.

You went to bighit, inside where your uncle, a choreographer, will show you more about dancing.

You arrived at their dance studio and knocked the door. "Coming!" A faint voice  came inside the door. The door opened revealing a cute short blonde haired guy opening the door. "May i ask who you are?" He asked. "Uhm... Im Kim Hara. Im here for Son Sung Deuk?" You asked nervous.

"Im Jimin. Come in. Sungdeuk hyung!" He called.

I went inside to see 6 more boys staring at me. One seemed familiar. My uncle sungdeuk, walked towards me and gave me a hug. "Guys, this is my niece, Kim Hara. She will be staying for the rest of the day. Hara, this is 방탄소년단!" He introduced.

"Annyeong hasseyo. Im Kim Hara."

"Im Rapmonster. Kim Namjoon."
"Hi, Im Jin. Kim, Seokjin for short."
"Hi im Suga! Min yoongi."
"Hi im Jimin like i told you. Park Jimin."
"Im V! My real name is Kim Taehyung."
"Hello~ im Jeon Jungkook."
"And i am your hope! J-hope." Jhope began to say. Suddenly you felt a memory ran through your head. "Jung Hoseok?" You asked.

"I- wait. How'd you know my name?" He asks realy confused. Well you were right. 'Twas him. The one who teased and humiliated you in elementary to high school. 'Ofcours he wont recognize me when im this thin.' You thought.

You crossed your arms and sat on a chair. The others stared at the both of you.

A few seconds later, Hoseok finally realized it was Kim Hara from high school. He started sweating. The door opened to see Halla. Your little sister.

"Oh my god!" She screamed and ran towards You.

She hugged you so tight and you hugged back. The others just look in awe.

"Eonnie! Where have you been?" She started bombarding thousands of questions. "Why are you here?" You ask. "Im here to visit my boyfriend. Taehyung." She said and pointed to the box mouth guy.

(As you see, halla broke up with hoseok and dated taehyung. While you were in america, you two made up while talking to eachother or texting eachother on the phone.)

TBC