12#Clown special (Hyung-line)

So i have been hearing about the clown sightings thats been all over the news, 9gag, instagram, twitter. So i decided to make a bts imagine out of it. Please do not get offended by this imagine. If you do, please skip this imagine.
Your name; Seo Tae Rin
(Clown, scary(?))

---—---—---—---—---—---—---—---—---—---—---—

BTS Namjooon

Namjoon wanted to go outside, to get inspiration for his lyrics and you decided to come along. It was sunset when you both went outside to the forest to see the nature and now it was between nighttime and midnight. Namjoon wrote different kind of lyrics as you put your head on his shoulder. "...click..." A small sound captured your ears. "...click..." Another time. You stood up, namjoon not noticing. "...cLiCk..." The sound got louder as you went towards it.

Namjoon concentrated on his lyrics. He looked to the side seeing no you, but an empty seat beside him. He suddenly felt two hands covering his eyes 'Taerin?' He thought.

He slowly turn around looking who was behind him. He shrieked as soon as he came face to face with a white faced clown masked with a blue yellow red suit in front of him. He ran for his life. Something felt wrong to him. Like someone was missing.

He looked behind him to see the clown holding a 10 inch butcher knife, not following, but chasing him.

"nyNhEEEhEE!" The clown laughed. Namjoon saw something from the distance more like someone who was squating. He came closer to see you, looking at your phone.

"TAERIN RUN!" Namjoom shouted and held your hand tightly running for your life.

You look behind you, to see two clowns following you.

*Flashback*
"...click..." You went towards the strange sound. As the sound got closer you caught a glimpse of something black and white. You got scared knowing that it was somebody you don't know.

You hid behind a tree. When the person turned back you looked at it again realizing it was a clown.

You have read about the clowns on the news.

If you run he would probably chase you and you would leave namjoon behind. No, you didnt want to do that. You got your phone and dialed namjoon hoping to get an answer but got none.

*End flashback*

You both got out of the forest, and ran inside your car, driving with a lot of speed back home. You guys pant as you both drive very fast, losing the clown.