2# Yoongi

- You

Seoyeon, your bestfriend apparently invited you to the nightclub. Ofcours you would've said yes, but she convinced you to go with her. You both walk to the club and entered inside. You sat at the bar stool looking at your friend grind with a familiar face, Jimin. You glance around the dancefloor to see the rest of bts scattered around. "Soohyun-ah?" A familiar voice called.

You look behind you. "Yoongi, right?" You asked unsure of his name. He nodded and spoke to the bartender. "One Vodka and a brandy please!" The bartender poured out drinks and gave you the glass of vodka to you, yoongi keeping the brandy. "What are you guys doing here?" You asked Yoongi who was sipping a cup of brandy. "They just want to go have some fun." He replied. "Do you actually like clubs like these?" You shook your head. "I would prefer listening to music at home but at the same time, i can't really waste my youth can't i?." You smiled and took another sip of your drink. A few hours has passed. You were slowly getting drunk really drunk but not as drunk as Seoyeon.

She was still partying with some girls and with bts completely forgeting about you and yoongi. You wanted to have fun so you pulled Yoongi in the dancefloor with you. "Hey! Soohyun, what are you doing?" He asked while he stood awkwardly in the dancefloor beside you. "Trying not to waste my youth."

"You are drunk." Yoongi mumbled and walked away.

You caught his arm. He turned around and you accidentally moved forward and to his chest. Not in your mind you said "You smell nice." You put your arms around Yoongi, he looked at you having a mental breakdown. "Soohyun im going to take you home." Yoongi walked to the door while you were clutching on his arm like a koala. "Hey Soohyun, where do you live?" He asked looking at his arm, you. "Where my sister lives."

"Where does your sister lives?"

"She lives with me?"

"Where do you both live?"

"On our houses." Yoongis eyebrows furrowed. You were too drunk to say something. He didnt know where you live. He had no other choice but to bring you to his dorm. He placed you in his room on his bed.

Causing you to wake up. "Uh, your awake. Um change to these clothes it must be really uncomfortable wearing those clothes." He said and handed you shorts and an oversized tshirt. You tried to take the zipper off but your arms were too short.

"Mint Yoongi, would you mind unzipping my dress?" You asked slurred.

Yoongi hesitated but unzipped your dress, nose and ears turning red. As soon as he did, he ran out of his room as fast as possible.

"Are you done?" Yoongi asked from outside his room. You hummed in response and he went inside his room. "Here have some tea before you sleep." He gave you a tea.

You quickly drink the tea and went back laying the bed. You grab his hand "Thanks you." You said and pulled his hand next to you. "Please don't leave me, George washingmashine said that voldemort might rape me. I'd rather stay with you than Kim Woo Bin." You said causing yoongi to laugh at your sayings. "What?" He asked in confusion. He looked at you again you were sleeping while holding his hand. He tried to take his hand off but you keep holding his hand and wrapping your free hand on his waist. A smile crept on the boys face. Inside him, he was screaming. He couldnt take ut so he had to do what he had to. "Good night." He said and pecked your forehead.

END

+ extra part

Next day

You opened your eyes and they widend as soon as you open your eyes. Yoongis face was a few inches close to your face. You noticed his hands was wrapped around you while your hand was intertwined with his hand. You quickly sat up.

"Go back to sleep Soohyun. Voldemort won't rape you." Yoongi mumbled bringing you back down. "Because im right here."