20#Taehyung 1/2

"JUST TELL ME THE TRUTH!" The detective yelled in a furious tone. "I am. Im answering your question. If you dont believe me, then good for you. Im just telling the truth. Whats the point if you're asking me to tell the truth." I replied back. The detective shook his head. He took out his phone and called someone.

"Hmm. Yeah. What! Ok." He said with different expressions.

He rubbed his temple and shook his head. "All of the police cars are occupied and i have to transport you on my own." He lead me inside his car. He started the engine and we drove off.

"I believe you now." He mumbled. I turn my head towards him and tilted my head in confusion.

"Pardon?"

"I said i believe you now." He said again with an irritated tone.

I didnt really care. I looked out the window feeling bored as the car keeps moving. The car suddenly bumped into something. Mr. Kim gritted his teeth. "Could it be the real murderer?" He faintly shouted as he tried controlling the car from crashing as a black Mercedes tried to bump the car.

One time...

And a second time...

The black Mercedes bumped another time and our car lost control. Detective Kim jumped out of his seatbelt and grabbed my hand. He pulled me towards him as the back of the car was dented by the black Mercedes.

I hid my head on his chest and the car spun out of control, he wrapped his arms around me keeping me safe.

I tried opening my eyes. As my eyes felt blury the only thing i saw was blood red and thousands of glass shards was shattered everywhere.

"Take the boy and ill take the girl."
-

I quickly opened my eyes as i felt a strong pain around my wrists.

There i was tied up on a chair in a dark room. 'Cliche' i thought. Well basically i should be like panicking, but me, nah, its like dramas no? I look around me, to see one more person laying beside me. I tried kicking the person even though my legs were tied. I jumped as i moved the chair moving towards the person.

I accidentally squeezed the persons leg beetween the chair. "Ow!" He yelled out in pain. Wait. "Mr. Kim?" I called out.

He looked at me. "Mrs. Lee?" He replied.
-

"Ow it hurts! Stop."

"Its so tight."

"OMG YOU HAVE ONE JOB." I shouted in whisper. He tried to untie the rope around my hands with his teeth but ended my, either biting my fingers, or licking them.

Even thinking of it disgusts me.

My eyes widend as the ropes loosend from my hands. I pulled them and they came off. "Take mine out!" I quickly tried unknoting his.

Clack...

Clack...

The sounds got nearer. Thats when i realized it was footsteps. I panicked as i tried to unknot his ropes.

"Hurry! Hurry!" He whispered. Sweat beads formed quick as i panicked.
-

The man opened the door. He opened the lights. The lights flickered before the whole room was lighted up. He looked left to right, but saw nothing.

"Where are they?!" The guy panicked and ran towards the chair. As he ran, the door slowly closed shut. Both of the victims smacked his head with a wooden board they found somewhere. The man fell unconscious.
-

"Why dont we search his pockets." Mr. Kim, the detective said searching in his pockets.

"Ahh!" He exclaimed and pulled out a key. We went out the door and sneaked out. "Wait!" I shoutedly-whispered. He grab me by the arm and continued he was doing.

"Hey! Let go of me!" I once again whispered. His gripped tightened making me yelp. He looked at me in panic and covered my mouth with his hands. "Whos there!" One guy shouted down the hallways running towards us.

We wanted to run, but, too late. He caught up to us and handcuffed our hands together.
-

And now we're back. In the same room. Great. "Its your fault!" He cursed under his breath.

"What do you mean mine?! You were the one who gripped my arm in the first place!"

"I didnt do it that tight!"

"Dipshit."

"What did yo- never mind. The first thing is, we have to get out of here again. And second thing is," he said and took something out of his pockets.

A key. The same key from earlier.

We walked towards the door, and he put the keys in.

Click...[clack badabing badaboom]

It went inside as he twists it care. He twists the doorknob and he ran outside.

Dragging me with him. With the handcuffs.

TBC