36#Jungkook

The way his soft lullabies entered your ears, as his husky voice would stop and peck your earlobes. Pressing you in his embrace, although he would sleep shirtless but that wasn't a concern for you. Loud accelerating hearts were heard as he hum a sweet melody.

Legs tangled up with eachother, his scent filled up your nose as you inhale and exhale. His hands slowly carassing your cheeks.

"Jagi..." he whispered. "You know that i love you right?"

You silently chuckle before placing your small hand on his large ones. "I love you more. Now go to sleep Jungkookie." From the dim light the moon was giving, you could see his pout. "If i sleep, then the moment won't last. Won't it?" After ending his sentence, you lightly pushed your hand on his face slapping it. "Go to sleep and do that tomorrow instead." You told him and he frowned.

You peck his lips feeling guilty on what you had just said. "Are you okay?" He slides his head on the mattress and ducked his head in your neck giving light kisses.

"How can you be so sure if you're still mine tomorrow?" You smile sweetly, knowing he couldn't see. "Cause we will be together forever."

You move your head giving Jungkook a peck on the forehead.

Your eyes tiredly started to close as his soft lullaby echoed in your ears.

"I love you. Good night."