25#Taehyung 2/2

Walking around in the forest, handcuffed with someone. As soon as we escaped the building, it was surrounded by a forest. We had to run out of the forest resulting to us, getting lost. "Wait." I said rubbing my wrist. "Are you okay? What happened?" Mr. Kim asked as softly grab my wrist inspecting it.

"It kinda hurts." I replied. He looked at my red marks and interwine his hands with mine.

"Uh... Mr. Kim, what are you doing?"

"So your hand wont get hurt. Also, call me by my first name. Taehyung." He scratch the back of his neck. "Same."

We continued walking while talking some stuff. By the time we knew, the sun was setting already and the forest was darker than before. I was a bit scared, everytime there was a sound i would tighten my hands around Taehyungs hands and he would be suprised or he would flinch. "Shouldnt we find a shelter or a place to sleep on?" I asked and he hesitated before answering. "Well, lets do that, lets just find our way tomorrow."

I nodded.
-

After a few moments, the sun has completely set and it was quite dark, we sat down behind a big tree. Not talking to eachother and just tried to sleep for the day to end quickly. My eyelids felt heavy and my head landed on something soft, with a scent that made me fall asleep.
-

I woke up by the sound of birds chirping. As soon as i realize what was happening, i quickly opened my eyes to see the sunlight. I was about to stand up but there was something heavy on my shoulder. I look beside me and Taehyungs head was on my shoulder, sleeping. I nudged him and he complained.

"Stop."

"Hey taehyung wake up!" I sighed pulling the handcuffs. He woke up and stared at me, processing what was happening.

"Yebin-ssi..."

"We should make our way out of the forest." I said standing up, forcing him to stand up as well. He stood up dusting his clothes. We started walking when i heard a familiar noise. An engine was heard from the distance. After that, a few also appeared. "Isnt that cars?! There must be a road near!" We ran towards the sound and we were right.

We got out of the forest. There was a tiny shop. We walked towards the shop to find help.

The owner decided to help us and transported us to the police station. As soon as we arrived, i got dragged by Taehyung inside the police station. He noticed so he held my hand and we continue walking. "Inspector Megure!" He called and a thick guy with brown hat and brown coat ran towards us. "Taehyung! Where have you been? We have been searching for you after they discovered your car!"

"Inspector Megure, i have solved the case. But before that,..." he held his hand up along mine.

"We got kidnapped by, in my opinion, i think the murder. And would you mind taking these off?" He asked and the inspector sighed.
-

After the small explaination, Taehyung explained on why we got kidnapped and who it was. Apparently, its because, taehyung saw something that he shouldnt and the murder panicked planning to silence him and threaten him also. Coincidentally i was with him so i got dragged with the situation. Wow

Taehyung kept apologizing. "Im so sorry for accusing you. Here take my number, ill treat you food!"

You know what, that i dont regret getting handcuffed,

As long as i get food. I also dont regret of getting his number ;)

END