30#(29#) ALT ending Jimin 1/2

Your POV

"...will you be mine?" My eyes widen. Im supposed to feel happy after all, i liked him. My heart acted what it wanted and my mouth moved its own.

"Im sorry but i dont feel the same way." My heart clenched itself as soon as i saw jungkook got teary eyes. I apologized and bowed a few times. "Thank you for spending your time with me." He awkwardly smiled and walked away leaving me shocked about my words. "What did i just do?" I sighed and went back to the party. One thing hit my mind. Where is Jimin?
-

As i went inside, i immediately frowned as soon as i spotted Jimin surrounded by girls.

I walk behind him and tapped his shoulder. "Jimin." I called his name and he turned around looking shocked. "Sooyoungie?" He asked. "Why are you here?" I look at him weirdly. "What do you mean? I am your partner." My eyebrows furrowed. What? Did he forgot that i was his partner? Wow.

"Do you want me to change partner instead?" I asked feeling a bit disappointed.

His eyes widen and he puts his hand on the air waving them. "No! No! W-where did you go?" He asked.

Oh shit. What should i say? "Uh Jungkook had to tell me something." I gave him a smile spotting him turn red for a moment before returning the smile. "Oppa!" Our moment got interrupted by his fangirls behind him.

No ones POV

Jimin turned around to look at his fangirls. "What?" He asked forgetting sooyoung behind him. Sooyoung got irritated and just walk away to her friends. As soon as jimin was done talking, he looked behind him seeing nothing. He turned his head left and right to see you hanging out with the two girls. "You messed up jimin." He mumbled quietly, ruffling his hair lightly. He spotted Jungkook looking depressed as fuck and decided to ask what happened.

"Jungkookie. What happened?" Jimin asked as he look at the sad maknae in front of him.

"Jimin hyung, sooyoung rejected me." He silently replied.

"It seems like she likes you more than me." He spoke the truth. Jungkook couldnt lie. He had a feeling of you having feelings for Jimin. What he didnt know was, you had feelings for him before even meeting Jimin. "What are you talking about?" Jimin asked as he looked lost and shocked of what he said. "I thinks she likes you and im giving her up. After all, you also like her. Give it a chance hyung. You dont have to feel sorry. This is my decision." Jimin hugged the maknae.

"Thanks jungkook."
-

Jimin left feeling a bit sad for jungkook but also deep inside, he was squeeling and his heart couldnt stop raising really fast of what jungkook said

Jimin left feeling a bit sad for jungkook but also deep inside, he was squeeling and his heart couldnt stop raising really fast of what jungkook said. The thought of you liking him back made him soft and red.

Jimin went you chatting with the other two, amy and seoyeon

Jimin went you chatting with the other two, amy and seoyeon. "Who is your partner by the way, amy?" Seoyeon asked as she just realized. "I have no one lol." Seoyeon and the others looked at her in shock. "Uhm, you can ask jungkook. He doesnt have a partner." Sooyoung spoke and amy just looked at her giving her the 'are you sure m8?' look. She nodded. "Ill go ask kook then." Amy said waving goodbye before leaving.

Seoyeon also went away to go with jinyoung.

The two stood awkwardly beside eachother.

'Jimin, make a move please.' Sooyoung thought as Jimin was hesitating to ask her to dance with him. "Sooyoungie, can i have this dance?" She stared at him for a good three seconds before agreeing. I mean, whats the point going to the party without dancing. And having a partner. She took his hand and he lead her to the dancefloor where everyone was dancing.

Jimins hands held Sooyoungs waist while she held his shoulder.

Suddenly, the dj spoke. "Hello young couples and partners! We are going to do a little suprise." He annouced and smirked. The spotlight moved to the two, jimin and sooyoung. They both looked confused and waited for the dj to say something. The dj's smile got wider.

"Kiss?" He said and the others had different reactions.

A lot were cheering, and some were shouting 'kiss!'.

Jimin POV

The crowd chanted for me to kiss her. I glance at her and she was avoiding my gaze. I stare at her chapped lips. Screw it. I placed my forehead on hers, slowly nearing myself. We stare for a good 5 seconds before i latched my lips on hers, gently kissing her.

We pulled away and we both turn red. I smiled of the thought and ruffled her hair.

"Now! The first couple is ready! The next one?" The dj spoke wiggling his eyebrows, looking at the pairs who were nervous. The spotlight ended up on amy and she gasp. Not after one second, jungkook made her turn towards him and the next thing we know, they were kissing. Damn jungkook. He got rejected a few hours ago and now he was kissing someone. I shook my head in embarrassment. He really is a playboy.

I look back at sooyoung and i caught her staring at my lips.

"What? Cant resist my lips?" I asked licking my lips, teasing her a bit. What i did not expect was that she actually nodded. As she soon realized what she did, she covered her mouth and immediately rushed out of the room. "Sooyoung!" I called out but it was too late.

TBC

TBC

🎗🎗🎗