15#Yoongi (ft Jungkook)

Your name; Hyeyon
Genre; School, jealous
A/n; If you noticed, i like school themed imagine ;)

Hyeyon
"Hyeyon! Yoongi just looked at you!" My friend, Jieun said with a scared tone. My face frowned as i heard one of the bangatans names. Well, bangtan sonyeondan is a group of bully who bullies people, girls to boys. Well, some girls likes them, but mostly are scared of them.

"Pffft! I dont care. What is seokjin doing to you?" I ask. "Well... Seokjins bullying has gone a bit better, i guess..." She answered unsure. "How?" I ask as i sip on my strawberry carton.

"Uhmmm... For example, yesterday. He poured chocolate milk to my head then threw a handkerchief, at the top(?)."

I facepalmed myself then sighed. "Well, if something worse happened, just call me."

She nodded. "Yup! Im really suprised that they still haven't targeted you yet!" She said and we both walked away.

After school...

"Jieu-..." I called jieuns name as soon as i saw her, but stopped halfway. Seokjin took her big thick book and slammed her book on her head really hard while the rest of the bangtan were smirking from afar. "YAH!" I yelled and stomped towards them. Seokjins hand went up and was about to hit jieun. I couldnt let this happen. I went between them. "SMACK!" The book was slammed on my head like slow motion.

The other bangatan members eyes widend and gasp as soon as i got hit and fell to the floor.

"Hyeyon!" Jieun called for me and helped me up.

Seokjin was standing there in shock, and fear. "Crap! What will i do!" He mumbled.

"Stay away from jieun or, i will make sure your face wont be the same as last time!" I shouted. Seokjin, walked towards jieun, but i pushed him away. "I told you to stay away from her." I coldly responed. The other members snickered as i spoke.

"Im so sorry! Jieun ssi! I was asked to do this." Seokjin answered and ran with the other members.

Yoongi
The girl caught yoongis attention. Which was very rare. The way she stood up to her friend and got hit instead. Yoongi felt something really special about her. Seokjin, ran towards them. "Yah! Seokjin hyung!" Jungkook yelled.

'There it goes again...' Yoongi though as she facepalm.

Yoongi pulled out his earphones, not wanting to watch his dongsaeng scold his hyung.

"From now on, my target is Hyeyon! No one shall interfere. Do NOT do anything to her!" Jungkook announced making Yoongi look at him.

Next day...

Hyeyon
After parting with jieun, i walked towards my classroom. As i walk on the hallways, someone grabbed my wrist. "Jungkook?" I asked. He didnt respond but pushed me into the wall. He neared his face to me, until i could feel his breath on my neck. I got ready to push him. I pushed him but he didnt move an inch. Yikes! This guy is strong!

"You cant just push me like that..." he whispered on my ear and caressed my cheek.

He slowly put his lips into mine. Before he could, someone pulled his shoulder. Jungkook turned around, to see Yoongi with a irritated look. "Jungkook you're going to far!" He scolded and pulled his ear. "Ow! Ow! Yoongi hyung, im sorry! Ill stop!" He exclaimed and ran off somewhere.

"Thank you!" I thanked yoongi who looked uniterested.

"Its fine..." -///- He answered, more like mumbled. Then walked away with his hand on his pockets.

Yoongi
Not realising, yoongi went off with a big smile plastered on his face. Not knowing that there would be a relationship between the two in the future.

END