9#Hoseok 2/2

Continuations...

"So how have you been doing?" You asked halla

Time skip

You found out that Halla is in a dancing group called The Ark. "But i thought that you were dating Hoseok?" You asked. "Oh yeah. I actually found out that he loves somebody else. So we were not meant to be. I got over it after 10 seconds realizing i don't really love him." She said and shrugged.

You just had a poker face. "Your still the same." You said and face palmed.

You watched as bts practiced with your uncle. They finished the song and flopped to the ground. "Hara, wanna try learning their choreo?" Uncle asked as he drank a bottle of water.

His phone rang and he answered it. "Yes. Okay. Now? Hara, halla, i have to go somewhere. Im going to pick you up before or after dinner. Also hoseok, teach Hara the choreo." He said and grabbed his jacket and ran outside.

While you were looking at your uncle you didnt notice Halla smirking after what he said.

Hoseok looked so awkward at you. "Uhm... You actually don't really need to teach me the choreo." You said and turn the speaker on.

The music started to play as you danced the same matching choreo like them. They all joined as Hoseok stared at you in awe.

"What were you doing the past few years?" He asks. "Im from (company name). I audition there by dancing and got in. 3 years ago..." You answered awakwardly not noticing Halla signaling to sneakly go out the room.

Outside~

"So now that they are alon-" Halla started but got cut by jungkook. "Why exactly are we here?" "So. So you guys know that i dated Hoseok right? The reason i broke up with him is because he liked Hara my sister. Apparently, in high school he used to bully her after she went to america, he developed feelibgs for her." She explained. The others nodded in excitement.

"How about lets play, truth or dare." Taehyung wiggled his eyebrows.

The others went back in. "Hey it getting boring. Aha! I know lets play truth or dare!" Namjoon acted.

"Uh sure." You shortly replied. You all got into a circle.

Suga spun the bottle and it landed to Jungkook. "Truth or dare?" "Dare! Im a man!" He exclaimed. "I dare you to kiss V in the lips. Just a popo." He dared.

The others laughed excluded Junkook and V. Jungkook came closer and leaned towards Taehyung and pecked his lips. They both wiped their lips with their sweaters. "VKOOK!" You shouted. Jungkook spun the bottle and it landed to you. "Dare!" You said. "Hmmm... I dare you to sit on Hoseok hyungs lap for the rest of the game!" He dared. You began to hesitate but ended up with you walking towards Jhope and sitting on his lap.

You tried to not get awkward. You spun the bottle and it landed to Jimin. "Truth!" "Would you rather be with Jungkook or Jhope?" You ask. "Id rather be with...(jk or jh)." He said clearly. You all 'awed' the two as they 'blush'. Jimin spun the bottle as it stops to Hoseok. "Dare!" He answered.

"Make it a bit more fun!" Namjoon suggested and wiggled his eyebrows telling something.

"Hmmm... I dare you to be with Hara, inside a closet for 15 minutes." He said and pointed to Namjoons room, and you could make out a really small closet. "What?!" You shouted as you stood up from your seat. Halla your sister held you while Suga held Hoseok and they both lead you to the cramped closet. They pushed you inside and locked the closet.

"Im not going to let you both out until you guys do something!" Namjoon shouted as they all leave his room leaving you guys gulping.

END