35#Namjoon

«You as someone who goes at the library frequently, and Namjoon leaving notes for you. But he gets caught.»

Author

Namjoon who was sitting several tables away from you, read his book before secretly glancing at you from time to time.  He took a small paper along with a pen and once again looked at you. He held his pen ready to write something. "Hey you!" A woman shouted as she ran towards Namjoon, catching a few attentions including yours. Namjoon gasped at the librarian. "You cant write on books young man!" She exclaimed, anger in her voice.

But Namjoon shook his head. "No! No! You misunderstood." He said, shoving the small paper he was holding at her.

The woman nodded as she sigh, shooting a glare at Namjoon and left the table.

You, who was on the other table, silently chuckled before realizing something. You took another book you borrowed before opening to a page, inside with a bookmark. Taking the bookmark, with sticky notes that was attached on it, you look at it again. Recently, you have been getting sticky notes that were filled with cute pickup lines. Not knowing from who they came from.

You glance back to Namjoon who disappeared from his table. "Did he go already?" You asked yourself as a frown appeared on your mouth. You walked to his table, but no one was there.

Except for another sticky note that formed a heart that was placed on the table.

You took the note before reading it, blinking a few times.

"I guess you found out who i am. Im such an idiot. hehe. Im guessing you also saw my face. Meet me outside on saturday around 3 pm.

-Namjoon <3"

A smile formed your lips as you left the library not be able to sleep for the night.
-

(Y/n)

I woke up as the sunlight leaked through the blinds, blinding my eyes. And ofcours, i haven't forgotten about Namjoon yet. What i was saying was that i marked the date on the calendar beside my bed. Even if i did mark the date on my calendar, i would've still remembered about it anyway. I stood up, leaving my comfortable bed as i took my time to get ready.

Taking my keys and books from the library, i exited my house to go back at the library, like what Namjoon had said. I tensed up as i noticed that i was getting closer to the library.

What will he do?

I parked my car near the library and headed outside.

One thing that bothered was that, can i trust this guy? I mean, he might just kidnap me out of nowhere and rape me. I shouldn't think that. I shook my head in disapproval. "Im thinking too much am i?" I mumbled under my breath waiting for Namjoom to arrive. For a second, i thought of notes. Could this perhaps be another one of his notes? I started to search for some sticky notes that were probably placed on a bench or something. I stopped as an old lady patted my shoulder as if she knew what i was searching for.

"Could you be (Y/n)?" She asked, her voice shaky and i nodded. "Yes miss. Do you need anything?" She shook her head and snatched something in her bag.

She handed me a red rose wrapped in plastic along with a note that was neatly folded inside. "A young boy wanted me to give this rose to a young lady named (Y/n)." She explained and i thanked her. She waved goodbye smiling as i read the folded note inside the plastic. "1st note." It read. Unfortunately, im too stupid for this, and two words aren't enough to solve this. Or can i?

I shrugged my shoulders lightly while entering the library. Finding something in the library won't hurt right? The room was filled with silence as only a few people were sitting on their seats.

A sudden lightbulb lit up above my head. I get it! Could it perhaps be telling me where i found the first note? Ill stick with this plan for a while.

From what i still remember, i was sitting on a chair in the up right corner of the room.

And then, a note was behind the chair. I searched for notes, or anything for clues. As i tipped the chair, a note was stuck to the bottom. "Bingo!" I whispered. "Bus station."

My eyebrow arched. Do they want me to lose weight or something? I feel offended. I sighed before leaving the library and to the bus station nearby. The second one wasn't hard to find, as it was only placed on the bench. "Park ~3~ oO>" I chuckle slightly reading the cute note with an ice cream drawing. . I also shook my head in disappointment, they really want me to lose weight. I head to the park. There wasn't a lot of people, just, kids, couples and an ice cream truck. You heard me right. Ice cream truck. According to the note, it mentioned an ice cream.

I checked the ice cream truck and the owner smiled at me. "Young lady, are you perhaps (Y/n)?" He grinned with a toothy smile before i reply with a nod.

He grabbed a cone and filled the cone with my favorite flavors of ice cream and handed it to me.

I snapled out of my trance and took the ice cream. "Is this for me?" He nodded and pointed at a small flag on top of the ice cream. I frowned. Another one? This better be the last one. "Fountain"

Good thing the fountain was nearby, i ate the ice cream on the way. A note was placed on the rim of the fountain. "Kim Namjoon! This better be the last one!" I mumbled. "Not the last one. Look behind you." I furrowed my eyebrows and slowly turned my body behind me. Namjoon was standing behind me with a bouquet pf flowers. I blush at his sudden appearance. Yikes! He must've heard me.

He handed me the bouquet and gave a smile, showing his deel dimples that makes me want to poke them. My eyes darted at the note.

"Last note. Will you be mine?"

I stared at his eyes before giving him my answer. "Yes." He widen his eyes before pulling me for a hug. I wasnt that experienced so i didnt know what to do.

"Thank you (Y/n). Ill make you the happiest girl in the world!" He exclaimed. I laughed at his cuteness and pecked his cheeks. "Do your best." I gave him a hwaiting sign and he held my hands.

"Where did the ice cream go?"

"I finished it."

"What! That was three scoops!"

"Shhh.... Love you."

"I love you too."

END