28#BTS7️⃣

Spending one day with bts.

Seokjin

At the beginning of the day, he would stand on your doorstep with a paperbag. He would give it to you, a matching pink hat. You both would wear it and would eat on a restaurant. At the end of the day, he would grab his phone and ask for your number and leave a blowing kiss for you.
-

Yoongi

Spending with yoongi is different than the older one. Its either you both would spend the day on bed or you would be his inspiration on his music. He would let you listen to one of his tracks and you would praise him. Little did you know that the lyrics was actually for you.
-

Hoseok

Hoseok would treat you like a princess and would bring you to a fancy expensive party. You both would wear something fancy and the dj would put a slow lovely song. He would ask "Can i have this dance?" He takes your hand and both of you dance along with couples, ending it with a kiss on the lips.
-

Namjoon

Instead of taking you to a fancy place, he will, but in his own way. The karaoke. You would sing for him and he will pretend to cry. Instead of him rapping, he will sing "Fools" for you. After that he will rap cypher and you would try to join him. At the end he would say "You did good." And would treat you food as your prize.
-

Jimin

After Jimin won the dancing competition, you would bring him to the aquarium. Just like as you both promised. You both look at the dolphins in the aquarium and you would point to ths chubby one. "This looks like you." You would laugh. Jimin would be sad and you would notice. "He looks like a mochi. Like you." You would pinch his cheeks. At the end of the day he would ask "I have something for you." And would kiss your lips.
-

Taehyung

This kid would bring you to an amusement park and would have fun. "One cotton candy sir!" He would buy a cotton cany and would share it with you. He would point at a lion plushie from a stand and you would win it for him. "Look taehyung, matching phone cases." At the end of the day you both would have matching phone cases.
-

Jungkook

It wouldnt matter where you both go, he would just want to show off to you and show his skills. Amusement park? Stand games would be easy for him. Concert/Party? Both of you will dance to it. Everywhere is no problem. And the best thing of the day is when he sing to you. Not for anyone. But for you.