21#Jimin

Your name; Hong Yoon Ji
Genre: school

Click clack your boots clacked through the hallways, as you search for your classroom.

14-F

You slightly open the door, peeking inside while the teacher spots you. "Ah! Good timing Mrs. Hong. You may come in." He said and smiled at you. You confidently walk in the classroom earning judging stares, at the corner of the classroom, jimin was blinded by your beauty, but, not only him but with five other more guys.

Walking to a empty seat and passing girls who were judging you made you feel... well, more confident.

Well they could be staring at you for your beauty, or maybe they were jealous how beautyful you were, or maybe the possibility of falling in love with you already. Also dont forget, they may also probably thinks that you look like a slut.

You sat on your seat while flipping your short straight black hair.

What Jimin sees...

She sat on her seat, and flipped her hair. Her hair flowed on the air for a few seconds while the sun shined on her hair creating a shining effect.

How dazzling.

How can a human be this beautiful. She looks like a goddess sent from heaven.
-

The bell rang, it was break time from hell. The guy with the maroon hair kept staring at Yoonji, and pushed his glasses upwards. "Yoonji!" He called out. He ran towards you with sparkling eyes. "Can i sit beside you?" He asked. You stayed silent not interested to what he was saying.

Ofcours being, cliches, he took the silence as a yes and pulled out a chair- wait scratch that. That wasnt what he did.

He took his own desk and put it beside yours. "Im namjoon!" He said laughing at the end. He streched his hand out. But you just rolled your eyes at him and shook his hand with your middle finger.

He was too distracted from you and didnt notice except for Jimin. He was just observing what they(you) were doing.

Not being interested of what Namjoon was saying, your classmates called for namjoon and he went away. "Yoonji! I have to go now!" He quickly said before flying with his desk on the other side of the room.
-

The time went by, by having other boys trying to ask you out. There were a few who were weird for example.

The jungkook guy. He litteraly gave you his jacket even though it was hot.

The taehyung guy. He wanted to teach you english, and did taught you, but the thing is you can speak fluently and he was kinda bad at it.

The jin guy who was popular among girls. I mean like, he is popular, has a really sweet voice, not to mention really handsome. But he was too far when he tried showing you his highest voice.

Last but not least hoseok guy. Like he was really handsome. But waterfall tears. Basically emo. But his poems were great.

At the corner at the room, jimin was dusting off any dirt on his uniform. His cheeks turned pink and he approached you. You noticed and just looked at him approaching you. "Just pass by!" You commented and he just passed by you while getting embarrassed. He just sheepishly laugh and sat beside you.

You focus on the blackboard in front of you thinking, that it wasnt really interesting.

Jimin layed his head on his palm as he stares at you without looking away.

You turn your head to the right to see him staring straight through. As you got lost in his stare, your cheeks heated up as he laughed making his eyes disappear. Irritated, you took your bag zipping it open. "Stop. I have a gun in my bag." You commented. "Haha. Stop joking-" he stopped as you took out a toy gun from your bag and pointed it at him.

He slowly took the gun with his tiny hands touching yours and threw it somewhere, landing on namjoons desk.

"I said stop." You mumbled again. Jimin looked at you. "I stoped didnt i?" He confusingly said as he scratch the back of his head "stop what?"

"Stop making me feel like this." You mumbled with a pouty face.

Jimin found it cute. So cliches, he decided to tease you. "What feeling?" He layed his head on his arms that was on the desk. "Making my heart beat." "Wh-" "and making me red. And making me like you."

END