3#Jungkook

Your name; Shinhye
(Sad)

"Lets go!" Jungkook said as he sat on his motorcycle. You both were going to your brother, Taehyungs birthday party today. You followed him as his put his helmet on. The motor started moving and you both went. After a few minutes you noticed that he was going faster. "Yah! Jungkook, please go slower im scared." You said. "No, its fun!" He replied happily. "Please?!" You yelled. "Ok. But first tell me, you love me." He replied. "I-i love you." You say as you stutter. "Really?" He asked. "I love you." "Can you take my helmet off and put it on? Its bugging me." He said. You take his helmet and did what he said "Now give me a big hug." He requested. You hug him really tight "I love you." You say once more burrying your face to his back. "I love you to Kim Shinhye." He said back.

Next Day
News: Yesterday evening a motorcycle crashed. There were two people but only one survived. The cause of the accident was the brakes. The brakes broke so they couldnt stop.

Reality: Jungkook noticed that his breaks broke so he asked you to say i love you. He asked you to take your helmet and put it on you and asked you to give him a big hug. He chose to save you and die.

END