24#Seokjin

Carception. Lol this imagine is just for fun and is a bit funny but it is meant to be sad XD.

Seokjin POV

"I cant believe you forgot our anniversary Jin!" She shouted im irritation. "Im so sorry, babe! I was so busy. Im going to make it up for you tomorrow." I replied hugging her. "Fine. But make sure you actually go to this date. I cant even remember the last time we went on a date."
-

Noone POV

It was 5 minutes before the date starts and you were waiting for jin. You dialed his phone a couple times while shivering outside the restaurant. Waiting for the last five minutes, jin didnt come. You called him again and there was no response.

After twenty minutes, he wasnt there yet. "Haha..." you chuckled bitterly remembering the last time he did this.

He always forgets to go on our date, he forgot our anniversary and promised to bring me to a restaurant the next day after, but isnt showing up.

One hour has passed and he still hasnt arrived yet. Sadly you decided to just walk back home. As you were walking back home, the sky turned dark realizing it was almost midnight. Screeching was heard from the distance, and in one blink, you were thrown away, vision fading to black. The car that hit you stopped for a moment and drove quickly, passing you.
-

Jin was sitting on his chair signing his documents and was typing something on his computer at the same time. He looked at the time and he still had twenty minutes left. He decided to go at least ten minutes before.

Lots of working and lots of signing passed by.

What he didnt noticed that he was an hour late already. He checked back the time and his eyes widend in horror. He quickly ran to his car, driving to the restaurant.
-

As he arrived at the restaurant, he couldnt see you. He checked his phone to see twenty missed call from you. He called you again and someone picked up. "Hey im sorry!" Jin said in awkwardness.

"Excuse me, are you related to this person?" The voice from the other side of the phone asked.

"Ah yes, im her boyfriend. May i know who im speaking to?"

"This is the hospital department, and your girlfriend is currently in seoul hospital she got hit by a car, please visit her if you can." "Ill be there!" Jin hang the phone up and ran towards his car.
-

"DOCTOR DOCTOR! Her heart is unstable!"

*beep* *beeeep* *beeeeeeeeeep*

The moniter flashed a straight line, and the doctors and the surgeons panicked saving the line again. But no luck.

The lifeless body layed on the bed peacefully without breathing.
-

As jin was a few meters away, his steps started slowing down. Thats when he realized...

FLASHBACK
Jin ran and drove his car to the restaurant. Panicked, he wasn't concentrating on his driving but you. Not noticing a silhouette crossing the road. In a flash, he hit the silhouette and the person was flown back. He stopped for a moment not knowing what just happened, he drove his car again to the restaurant.
FLASHBACK END

He was the one who hit you. He quickly ran to his car and drove to the hospital. As he was driving, his tears blurred his eyesight, not seeing a car that was approaching him. The car collided with his car and jin crashed on an obstacle.

The only thing that flashed on his mind was you.

END lolol