7#Namjoon

Your name; (y/n)
(Fluff)

You picked your phone up because it was ringing.

You: Hello?
Hoseok: Uhm... (Y/n)?
You: yes?
Hoseok: I-i-i just saw N-namjoon with another girl. They were on a cafe on the mall.
You: Ehehe... You must have seen another person that looks like Namjoon!
Hoseok: Ok... But how can i mistaken namjoon!
You: Im going to check!

You quickly put the phone down and rush to the mall. Your eyes started to tear up.

You couldnt imagine Namjoon breaking your 5 year relationship with him. You quickly got a cab and drove to the mall. You searched for the cafe and went in.

You spotted Hoseok on the counter. "Hoseok!" You called and ran towards him.

Hoseok, faces you and gave you a letter and quickly ran away leaving you behind. You opened the letter.

Go to your favorite cloth shop in this mall :)

You read it confused, why. You started slowly walking to your favorite shop. You went inside and a girl pushed you to the dressing room. "YAH!" You shouted but she continued to push while she was giggling.

There inside you saw another note.

Try this on <3

It read. You searched for something and saw a big blue box. You open it and saw a Black dress with accessories.

You put it on and went outside. Outside the dressing room there was a red rose with a card taped on it.

What next? Just trust me. <3

It said. you got the rose and someone blindfolded you. You got shocked but trusted the note anyway. The person started lead you into a place.

The guy took out your blindfold. You were at an expensive restaurant. You turn around but saw no one except another letter.

Last thing.
(Y/n), i love you so much. The time we spent together was the most beautiful moments in my life. I want to grow old with you and spend my last second with you. Your the only one for me. So will you

"Marry me?" You turn around to see Namjoon kneeling on the ground while holding an open red velvet box with a ring inside.

"My answer is...

END